View Single Post
Old September 12 2010, 02:50 PM   #40
ares93
Commodore

Re: The Joke Thread.

A young boy and his parents move to Sweden from Iraq. First day of school the teacher asks the boy what his name is.
"My name is Ahmed Rashid" the boy replies.
The teacher looks at him strangely. "No, you live in Sweden, you're a swede. So from now on, your name is Sven Andersson."
Sven goes home when school is over and starts playing. His mother calls out for him that dinner is ready, but he doesn't care. Finally his mother gets angry and bursts into his room. "Ahmed! I've called for you three times already! Why wont you come when I'm calling for you?"
"My name is not Achmed anymore. I live in Sweden and I'm a swede. My name is Sven Andersson." he replies. Furious at her son's disobedience, she slaps him. When his father comes home he slaps him too.
The next day the boy goes to school. Terrified how the boy looks, the teacher ask him what had happened the previous day. The boy replies, "I hadn't even been a swede for two hours before two god damn arabs beat me up."
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
ares93 is offline   Reply With Quote