View Single Post
Old September 10 2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Lieutenant Commander
EJO Planning BSG continuation graphic novel

If they dont, I am, Olmos said in a conference call today. Im going to go there. Im going to go there in a graphic novel. Pretty soon I hope. I don't know. It just depends on whether people can get behind it and understand it for what it is. I think people will.

I think people would really flip out to know what Lee Adama is doing on the planet, what the chief is doing on the planet and what is the colonel doing on the planet and how is the planet treating us and how are we treating the planet? How are we getting along, the human development that we were inside of the human development that we see today. Thats pretty heavy.

But it would be even better if it was Photo Novel. That all actors come together again to reprise their roles but as photograph novel. They would certainly need less money for CG and other special effects.
Maybe they could even make continuation on that cylon 5 story that Anders didn't ram Galactica & fleet into the Sun but that it was just a ploy for cylons to take over the fleet and that's why Starbuck was 'Harbinger of the Apocalypse' because she lured people into this trap.