::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: CC-2000:
To: PRAXIM-CAP1:
To: LOOMIS-CE1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PRESSMAN- C1:

Hello hello... anybody home ?

CC-2000:

HA, yea I am, wait !... I thought you were bringing back a Scout Ship, that’s a Probe !

PRESSMAN- C1:
Hay, I just steal um, you can figure out what they are, ok.
CC-2000:
HA HA, ok, I’ll do that, but just drop that thing off in Engineering Bay 8, ok, but don’t I see some Green on it, like the other one.
PRESSMAN- C1:
Yea, that’s why I picked this one, I thought it might be special or whatever.
CC-2000:
You didn’t find another one of our Lady Friends on it, did you ?

COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

PRESSMAN- C1:
Nope, it’s clean as a whistle, that was with a trip over to it, and a good look around.
CC-2000:
Ok, this is interesting, we’ll take our time about seeing what it’s got.
PRESSMAN- C1:
Good, if that’s all, I’m going to get restocked and back on the road.
CC-2000:
No, spend the night here Eric, I’ve seen your logs, and when you’re in those Conduits, you don’t get any rest, SO REST, you can leave in the morning, ok !
PRESSMAN- C1:
You’re sure free with the Boss’ money.
CC-2000:
Oh if you only knew.
PRESSMAN- C1:
HA, ok, we’ll take a little time off here, bye.
PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Welcome back buddy, have a good trip ?

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Smooth as silk CC, what’s next ?

CC-2000:
Back to Cold Station, but tomorrow, I want you to get some rest.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Well... I won’t argue with you on that one, I just can’t sleep when I’m in one of those Conduits for some reason.
CC-2000:
You’re not the only one, I got Pressman staying overnight here too.

COM REQUEST – INTERNAL COM – ENGINEERING – DOCK - STATION 1

PRAXIM-CAP1:
More of those Borg ready out there ?
CC-2000:
Yep, and you can take um straight out to Hugh, when you get them onboard, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Got it, talk to you later, bye.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR

OPEN CHANNEL – INTERNAL COM – ENGINEERING – DOCK - STATION 1

CC-2000:
WOW, twice in one day, how lucky can a Computer be !

LOOMIS-CE1:

What in the world is going on here, ain’t that a Borg ship, Pressman’s puttin in Bay 8 !

CC-2000:
Well yea, SW told me you could fix anything.
LOOMIS-CE1:
I CAN, but you got any of them things on it, them guys that are all messed up, or sumthin like that ?
CC-2000:
Come on Tee-boy, their money is just as good as Cardassian’s is.
LOOMIS-CE1:
AWWWW shucks, you’re spoofin me foreshore, and how did you know my middle name was Thibodaux, anyhow ?
CC-2000:
You’d be surprised as to what I know, but, we’re just going to let Mr. Leyor’s people take a good look at that thing, we picked it up real cheep.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Well, I hope it weren’t so cheap that those fellas will be lookin fo it, so, you don’t want me to do anything to it, dat right ?
CC-2000:
That's right, but you can go in and look around if you want, but beyond that, just let it sit there and they’ll get out to it, when they can.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Got it, but on that old Hospitality Module, it’s got so many cracks in it, we gonna need to slip it through a Class II Scan, foreshore.
CC-2000:
Ohhh Lawdy, ok, but don’t start anything on it till Thara gets here, we need to slip a Coil in the Agamemnon plus a Class II Scan for it, we need to get that done before anything, and, she’ll be here tomorrow.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Ok, so I’ll just put all that extra work you’re puttin on me, off till later, right.
CC-2000:
Ok ok, but ya know Wade, I’ve been told that Louisiana is a real nice place, I been thinking about slipping into one of those Synths, and visiting down there in Beauregard Parish where you’re from. When’s the last time you been down there ?
LOOMIS-CE1:
Well, it’s been a while, last when we had to widen up the Bayou’s, for two way traffic.
CC-2000:
REALLY !, I didn’t think those Pirogue ya’ll ride around in were all that big, why would they need, two lane Bayous ?
LOOMIS-CE1:
Oh, it ain’t for the Pirogue, it be for the Alligators...HA HA HA HA HA !
CC-2000:
HA HA HA well, I knew you were up to something, but I bit anyway.
LOOMIS-CE1:
It’s shore nice to talk to somebody who be appreciatin Cajun humor.
CC-2000:
Bye Tee-boy.
LOOMIS-CE1:
He he, bye.
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
Two of Chiron Intergalaxy’s prime objectives are, keeping its employees safe, and advancing the prosperity of the Corporation. The acquisition of any Equipment necessary for the fulfillment of those, regardless of who made it, is fair game for Chiron. A variety of Offensive/Defensive Systems and other programs from the time that Cochrane saw his first set of pointed Ears, to date, regardless of the source, and plagiarism not being an issue, are fair game. Systems like the Metaphasic Shielding from the Ferengi, Disruptor and Phaser Weaponry from other species, among others, were acquired and developed for Chiron use. The Sub-Space Communications Technology that Chiron uses to communicate with its Ships and other entities, was derived and developed from Borg Interlink Technology.
Note 2:
Pirogue: (usually pronounced Pe-row) is a small, normally home built, Canoe type watercraft, which is used for transportation on rural Bayous.
Bayou: (usually pronounced Bi-you) are narrow slow moving streams/creeks, in the low lying wetlands of the South Centeral United States.

Last edited by SWHouston; September 10 2010 at 05:32 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote