View Single Post
Old September 7 2010, 12:35 PM   #31
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Re: 7 Of 9's Costume?

KingDaniel wrote: View Post
Of her catsuits, I think I preferred her silver one.

I liked the ribbing underneath her suits. It gave the impression she had more exoskeleton than just we saw on her hand - but IIRC her back was totally bare in Q2. Curse those Voyager continuty blunders! They can't even get naked right!
Actually, that was something I think they got right. The Doctor says in The Gift that as time goes by she'll lose more and more of her Borg hardware. That means, as of The Gift she still has that exo-skeleton underneath the catsuit, but by the time of Q2 it's been removed.

PorthosShadow wrote: View Post
I have a slightly different opinion, she looked really good in that blue Starfleet uniform in "Relativity" and mostly because she looked respectable.
I agree wholeheartedly. Seven (and Troi and T'Pol) looked their absolute best in standard uniforms because they looked respectable and the outfits left room for sublety.

However, if I had to pick one of the catsuits, it would be the silver one.