To: KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK – MARSABIT BRANCH
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
Gees... I hate to bother him, but...
OPEN COM – INTERNAL COM – ENGINEERING – DOCK - STATION 1

LOOMIS-CE1:

Dock, this be Wade.

CC-2000:
Chief Loomis, this is CC, the Computer, how are you today, Sir.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Juz fine, and how ya’ll ?
CC-2000:
Ha, juz fine too, you always got a smile on your face, I thought I’d just call up and see how you’re doing.
LOOMIS-CE1:
HA, I doubt that !, you always wantin sumthin, whad that be taday ?
CC-2000:
Well, I hate to put this on you, knowing what all you got to do out there, but, I need one of the new type Cloaks put in the PCV Houston, that Danube we just got recently.
LOOMIS-CE1:
You got a Shoe Spoon in your back pocket somewhere ?
CC-2000:
HA HA, not today, but surely you can slip it in somewhere in that thing, can’t ya ?
LOOMIS-CE1:
Aww I guess I know a place I can get it in, ya in any rush fo it ?
CC-2000:
Not really, but... well I do have another take a look, if you can work it in too ?
LOOMIS-CE1:
Ohhh me, what ?
CC-2000:
Well, we got one of those old Hospitality Modules, a small one, and, we just may have a place to use that thing, IF it still holds air.
LOOMIS-CE1:
You gonna try to put it back in service, all the way ?
CC-2000:
Well yea, so... it’s gotta do just about everything it originally would, I guess.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Well ok, I’ll take a look at it, and anyway, I’d be glad to get it out of the way around here.
CC-2000:
Great, that’d be CIC-HM04, on its number, just to be specific, ok.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Shoenough, but, when you gonna be getting my Synths back to me, ya stole out to Pressman.
CC-2000:
HA, stole, well guess I did, but, it’s gonna be a bit longer on getting um back, but, I don’t see any reason you can’t use the new ones we’re making, until they’re assigned duty.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Well... actual I hate to scratch one of them new ones up, they’re so pretty when they’re all new and shiny like they be.
CC-2000:
Hay, don’t say that too loud, ok !
LOOMIS-CE1:
HA HA HA, that’s foreshore, I might juz give one of dem things, one of dem complexes !
CC-2000:
HA, yea.. and Wade, thanks for being such a nice guy about all this, ok.
LOOMIS-CE1:
Aww, taint nuthin, all in a day’s work.
CC-2000:
See ya, bye.
LOOMIS-CE1:CLEAR
CC-2000:
Ohhkay... who’s next here...

OPEN COM – INTERNAL COM – CORPORATE – BENNETT-9408

BENNETT-9408:

This is Bennett, how can I help you ?

CC-2000:
Hello Mr. Bennett, this is the CC-2000 Computer, how are you today, hope you enjoyed your Vacation.
BENNETT-9408:
Well, not really, we had a Death in our Family, I was making arrangements for that, and with them.
CC-2000:
OH, I’m SO sorry to hear that Sir, please, the next time you see or talk to them, tell them how sorry we are here for your loss.
BENNETT-9408:
That’s very nice of you, but, how can I help you today ?
CC-2000:
Well... I was talking to SW just the other day, and... there doesn’t seem to be much going on out at Deep Space 9 so far. We had thought to bring Mr. Hutchinson back. What do you think about that, Sir ?
BENNETT-9408:
Oh.. I suppose we can deal with that, actually, we think that the Ferengi Ship that crashed recently, may belong to that guy Omag, since we haven’t heard about him since.
CC-2000:
I see... no great loss I’m sorry to say, but, you know I have contacts all over the place, and I promise I’ll keep my ears open for you, ok.
BENNETT-9408:
Appreciate it, anything else ?
CC-2000:
No, that’s all for now, and again, please extend our sincere condolences to your Family.
BENNETT-9408:
I’ll do that, thanks, bye.
BENNETT-9408: CLEAR

CC-2000:
OPEN COM – INTERNAL COM – CORPORATE – HOUSTON-9400
Got a minute, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, what ?
CC-2000:
I just talked to Mr. Bennett, and he’s amenable about bringing Mr. Hutchinson back now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Did it go well ?
CC-2000:
Surprisingly so, but I found out he was not on Vacation, they had a death in their Family.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH wow, sorry to hear that, did we send a Card or Flowers ?
CC-2000:
Ahh no... umm... and it’s possible it may be a little late for that now, you think ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Probably, I’ll just give him a call later, and say something, what else ?
CC-2000:
Well, Pressman is almost here with the new Ship and for resupplies on his Tags and Coils. Prax is on his way back, and Thara is nearly here too, the Agamemnon will need a complete Scan before we install the Trans Warp Coil in it.
HOUSTON-9400:
That’ll be the last one, right ?
CC-2000:
Yes, everyone will have one then, unless we decide to put one back in the Emerald Cove, or in this new one that Pressman has for us.
HOUSTON-9400:
You about to get Leyor’s guys in the Greenie ?
CC-2000:
Ha, almost, the Doctor has just about got all of the Drones processed, and we were talking about putting one of the older Hospitality Modules back in service, then move the whole Recovery Project to it. Seems like the people out on Cold Station, are somewhat apprehensive about the Drones being around them.
HOUSTON-9400:
I would be too, that’ll probably be ok, anything else ?
CC-2000:
That’s it for now.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

CC-2000:
Let’s see... what’s next...

OPEN CHANNEL – EARTH – BANKING SYSTEM – SECURE
DIRECT – LINK – COMMERCIAL – KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK – MARSABIT BRANCH
CREATE ACCOUNT – JOSEPH UDURU
INITIAL DEPOSIT – FIFTY CREDITS
TYPE OF WITHDRAWAL – DEBIT CARD
PASSWORD – JOSHUA
HOLD – CARD FOR TRANSPORT
CONFIRM

ACCOUNT KCBM-48782 CREATED – INFORMATION SAVED
USAGE – IMMEDIATE
MESSAGE – THANK YOU FOR USING KCB
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
Chiron Intergalaxy’s CEO has a very contentious approach to life. His policy of the preservation of Life, is witnessed in frequent philanthropic activities toward individuals and Cultures, giving them assistance where possible. Such is obvious in the rehabilitation of Borg Drones who have been captured, assisting the Talaxians to recover their territory, and even people of third world Villages. Though his policy is “let’s don’t get anyone killed”, there are times, when this is just not possible. At first, the CC-2000 Computer was under some very strict restrictions on lethality. As its intelligence developed, those restrictions were lifted.

Last edited by SWHouston; September 7 2010 at 09:29 AM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote