View Single Post
Old September 6 2010, 07:30 AM   #579
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: Star Trek: Sigils and Unions--The Thirteenth Order

Poor Rhos, wearing the face of the enemy, possible forever? Truly - a never-ending sacrifice. She'd have to have a tattoo on her face: "I'm a Cardassian really" or her life back home would be really tough. If she'd be able to go back home at all!

I feel like after watching a teaser - that brainstorm, different opinions, different propositions, clash of characters, plans and...

... and now I have to wait to see what will happen next. And I look like this when waiting

Speros vs. Berat - it's interesting to watch how they have to cope with each other. Speros with his oh-so-Cardassian attitude, and Berat, with his patience. Sometimes I feel like he sadly smiles inside at Speros's aggression, a fatherly smile in a way, like a smart one forgives the silly/stubborn one. I don't know if what I try to say makes any sense, but that's how I feel.

Speros is the old type brass and Berat is everything but old type, and they -Speros actually - would have to cross the bridge some day and get closer to ones like Berat - or Macet - to soften the rigid approach to some matters; and some people, Cardassians and non-Cardassians.