View Single Post
Old September 5 2010, 05:40 AM   #14
JD
Admiral

Re: How far should I go with the Star Wars novels?

Mr Light wrote: View Post
Crosscurrent I didn't really care for. Starred a bunch of no-name characters (one starred in a video game) in a standalone story that had nothing to do with any larger story.
Actually, the fact that Jaden Korr is the main character of Crosscurrent is the main reason I'm interested in it. I absolutely love Jedi Academy, and I was very curious to see what Jaden was like in the books. Same goes for Kyle in the LotF and FotJ books.

I'm actually a hug SW fan, I've played tones of the games, a few comics and quite a few of the books, I've read all of the pre-TV series Clone Wars book except Jedi Trial, the first 5 NJO books (2x in the case of Vector Prime, the second time I never ended up reading past it even though I planned to) Dark Nest, and the Thrawn, Jedi Academy, and Children of the Jedi novels. Of those the only one I remember not liking is Children of Jedi. I tried it twice, and both times I couldn't get past the 2nd or 3rd chapter.