View Single Post
Old September 4 2010, 09:11 PM   #2
PKTrekGirl
Arrogant Niner Thug

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PKTrekGirl
Re: AVATAR TREATMENT FOR REBOOT KLINGONS

SISKOONE wrote: View Post
WHENEVER THE KLINGONS SHOW UP IN THE REBOOTED STAR TREK MOVIES, I WOULD LOVE THEM TO GO WITH THE TECHNOLOGY THEY USED IN AVATAR. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TALLER ( 8-10 FEET ) BRAWNY...MORE SAVAGE KLINGONS THAN THE ONES WE'VE ALL COME TO KNOW. I ALWAYS SAW KLINGONS MORE LIKE PITBULLS. WELL...AT LEAST STAR TREK PRIME ( THE UNIVERSE WE ALL KNOW PRIOR TO THE REBOOT) GOT THEIR ATTITUDES DOWNRIGHT. ALSO IT WOULD BE CLEVER TO MAKE THE BIRD OF PREY MORE OF AN ATTACK STARSHIP.
WHAT DO I MEAN BY THIS ? WELL...WE KNOW IT GOT IT'S ARNAMENT; TORPEDOS, DISRUPTERS, CLOAKING DEVICE, BUT WHY NOT PUT CLAWS AND TALONS ON THE THING. IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE A BIRD OF PREY ACTUALLY RIP INTO A FEDERATION STARSHIP...TAKING OUT CHUNKS OF THE HULL WITH IT'S TALONS OR CLAWS. PLUS THIS WOULD SHOW THE KLINGONS DON'T HAVE TO ALWAYS RESORT TO STEALTH MODE. THEY COULD GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE A SCENE WHERE THE NEW BIRD OF PREY ATTACHES ITSELF TO THE SAUCER SECTION OF THE ENTERPRISE, AND WATCH AS IT'S TALONS OR CLAWS BURROW DEEP INTO THE SHIP...TAKING SEVERAL CREWMAN INTO SPACE. I DON'T KNOW GUYS...IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT KIND OF VISUAL I'M LOOKING FOR. SOME OF YOU MAY THINK IT'S STUPID, BUT...HEY...IT'S AN IDEA.
Siskoone, I don't know if you are aware of it, but typing in all caps comes across as yelling on the internet.

Please do not do it. It's rather distracting to read posts when they are yelled.

Thanks!

Star Trek XI - "You know, if you have ten extra sombreros lying around, I have an idea on how to improve your current avatar..." - Samuel T. Cogley
PKTrekGirl is offline   Reply With Quote