To: PRAXIM-AB3:
To: RAJEL-BS2:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COM REQUEST - PCV HOUSTON CHIGCO H11R35V SECURED:
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV HOUSTON CHIGCO H11R35V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Hello B9.

C2B9-HB1:

Greetings Master Controller CC, I have just returned the PCV Houston to the Corporate Parking Slot assigned for it, and have a complete Operations Report ready for you.

CC-2000:
Good... it looks like you did it just right B9, everything was turned on for the Maximum Power Consumption Test.
C2B9-HB1:
Yes, the T Units also operated the Food Replicator and some other manual systems, to draw as much Power as we could.
CC-2000:
This is great, you only consumed 23.842 % of the available Power, which makes the installation of a Cloaking Device possible.
C2B9-HB1:
That was my calculations as well CC, and that will make us very safe, when transporting VIP’s.
CC-2000:
Yes, and I’ll schedule that sometime soon, but in the mean time, just put everything on Low Power Standby, until another Mission is assigned, or the Ship is called into Fabrication for its Cloak. By the way, you and your Crew did well.
C2B9-HB1:
Thank you CC, I am giving the Low Power Standby order now.

LOCAL COMMAND – ALL SYSTEMS – LOW POWER STANDBY
AUTHORIZATION – SYNTHETIC CONTROLLER C2B9 – EXECUTE

CC-2000:
Oookay... what’s next here...

OPEN CHANNEL - COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10

DOCTOR-ML10:

This is the Doctor, may I help you ?

CC-2000:
Hello Doctor, just thought I’d call, and see how you’re doing.
DOCTOR-ML10:
Very well CC, we have nearly processed the remaining Borg from the Emerald Cove, and I have done as many Scans as I can on it.
CC-2000:
Ok, but about the Borg who may require Psychological Counseling, do you have any idea about how many that may be at this time, or how long you may require them to stay ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
At this time there are three who are really serious, and another seven who should have ongoing sessions, for a while anyway. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific, but it really is hard to do that.
CC-2000:
I understand, and be assured I’m considering their and your needs about this seriously. But, with that few a number, I don’t think that there will be a need for separate or special housing accommodations, unless you think differently.
DOCTOR-ML10:
That’s true as far as space available here, but, the condition of the more serious Patients, may require some separate accommodations. The staff here is rather apprehensive about having them around, so... I just don’t know what to say about that.
CC-2000:

REVIEW – INVENTORY - STAND BY - HOSPITALITY CLASS MODULES

Umm... I was just looking at our inventory here, and I see an older Hospitality Module, which was at one time used for one of our Pleasure Cruise Ships. It has Rooms, some rather nice, and recreational facilities aboard, of course Culinary capability, and some offices and Holodecks. It could handle up toward 200 passengers and Crew. I was thinking of possibly stationing it out with the Protection Modules near the Emerald Cove, how would that work for you ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
OH... that certainly would be big enough... in fact, one might consider moving the whole Recovery Project out to a Vessel like that. I say that because these people here, who aren’t directly connected to it, are really suspicious of the Borg, and well... I just was considering their discomfort. Also, that would give me a great deal of flexibility as to how many would be retained here.
CC-2000:
Ok, let’s think about that then, and just move the whole enchilada away from Cold Station. I’ll get that module looked at here, and you might give me some specifications or requirements, which would be amenable to a facility like that, ok.
DOCTOR-ML10:
I sure will CC, and thank you for thinking of them, as you have.

COM REQUEST – TPS ALIXIA – CHIGCO A22D74L – SECURED:

CC-2000:
No problem Doctor, but I have one other issue. You remember I mentioned a Drone named Goval, who wanted his Implants removed, so he could return home. Think you have time now to take care of that for me?
DOCTOR-ML10:
Sure, just bring him by and I’ll talk to him first, you know it’s doubtful that he’ll live very long, six months about, maybe a little longer.
CC-2000:
Ok then, I’ll bring him back on the next Transport from the Hugh Planet, that’s all I have.
DOCTOR-ML10:
Thanks for calling CC, and I’ll get that list of requirements to you soon, good bye.
DOCTOR-ML10: CLEAR
CC-2000:
OPEN CHANNEL – TPS ALIXIA – CHIGCO A22D74L – SECURED:
Greetings, this is the LCARS CC-2000 Computer System Main Server V-77 of the Chiron Corporation at Utopia Planitia, Sol-IV, Sector 001. I welcome the TPS Alixia to our communications network.

NEELIX-AB1:

Hello Mr. CC, this is Neelix, the Commander of the Talaxian Peoples Ship Alixia, thank you for your warm welcome.

CC-2000:
Well Neelix, how does she look to you ?
NEELIX-AB1:
Just WONDERFUL !, this is a great Ship, Prax and my First Officer have made a brief tour, and everything is just great, thank you for doing this for us Mr. CC.
CC-2000:
I’m very glad you like it, but, there are some “little” things that still need attention, I thought to leave those for your Crew’s “personal” touch, that seemed appropriate.
NEELIX-AB1:
No problem CC, we’ll take care of those very soon, but can you tell me a bit about what all you did do to her ?
CC-2000:
Uoo well, actually there is a complete list of the repairs and any new equipment located under “Ships Status” in your onboard Computer, BUT, you must first establish your Command Codes to access that. Once those Codes have been input, you can authorize your Subordinate Officers access to input their Codes as well. But, we can go through a few of the major changes now.
NEELIX-AB1:
Great !, how fast is she !?
CC-2000:
HA HA, I just knew you were going to ask that !
NEELIX-AB1:
How is that Mr. CC ?
CC-2000:
It’s the first question Prax ask when he got the Osiris, it seems as though Talaxians like to go fast, stands to reason you’d be that way too ! But to answer your question, I figure about a Warp 7 or so for cruse, and a top speed of about Warp 9.2.
NEELIX-AB1:
That’s great, and I can communicate with you at any time, right ?
CC-2000:
Yes, I replaced your old Transmitter with one of ours, so, you can call Prax or me, or even Star Fleet to communicate with your Voyager friends without any links through other sources.
NEELIX-AB1:
Thank you so much CC, is there anything else that I need to know up front ?
CC-2000:
Well, as I said there is a full report on the changes, but, we cleaned up your Computer, added a few programs like a new Navigation Set. And given that you can communicate with me full time now, any changes in the Systems or transiting Stellar Bodies like Asteroids will be automatically uploaded to your System, and, the reverse is true too. Anything you come across will be fed back to me. So we sorta keep each other updated, like that.
NEELIX-AB1:
Weapons ?
CC-2000:
Ahh.. details on those, Propulsion and other Classified Systems on your Ship can only be accessed after your Command Codes are entered. But, if you, your First Officer, Chief Engineer or other Senior Staff have a question about any of that, I can answer them then, ok.
NEELIX-AB1:
OH, I forgot, please let me introduce my First Officer, here...

FIRST OFFICER-AB2:

Hello Computer CC, I am Council Regent Oxilon, thank you very much, for helping us with such a wonderful Ship.

CC-2000:
Council Regent !, umm... I’m going to have to brush up on my Talaxian Diplomatic Protocol !
OXILON-AB2:
Well, that may seem unusual, but, I yield to Neelix’s greater experience in commanding a Star Ship, so he’s the Captain, and I’m the First Officer.
CC-2000:
Well, that’s very gracious of you Sir, but, my records indicate that you have always taken a more passive position toward actions like the Alixia may encounter in what I know of its objectives. Getting the Haakonians out of your System, could get a little rough at times.
OXILON-AB2:
I understand that, and, I have not changed my position when it comes to the safety of my People. But, we as Talaxians disserve a place in the Stellar Community, we had a Planet of our own, and from discussing this with Neelix and others of our Community, there is a time to act, and, that time is now.
CC-2000:
I see, and what I hear is, that you’re putting a few in harm’s way, for the greater good of your People.
OXILON-AB2:
Exactly, and Neelix assures me, and I agree, that even those few can, when utilized properly, effect great changes as our history reveals. But, if you don’t mind me asking a question... just what are these straps on our Seats here used for ?
CC-2000:
HA, those are Seat Belts, you put them around your waist to keep you in place. And with that, I better warn you, I’ve installed some of our Tactical Maneuvers in your Computer, enhanced your Impulse and Thruster Systems, so, if you get into a Battle situation, you’d better hang on !
OXILON-AB2:
I SEE !, so what you’re saying is if someone shoots at us, it’s better to be able to “dodge” it, is that it ?
CC-2000:
Well, you have some very strong Shields as well, but agility can prove to be a very good defensive and offensive ploy in Battle. Once you have entered your Codes, you can review those Tactics. And if you go into a Battle situation, call them up manually, or, put the Ship on Automatic Tactical, and I’ll do it for you.
OXILON-AB2:
Oh... so you can control this Ship ?
CC-2000:
Yes I can, but, only when you permit it. Part of the Computer Refit was to include that remote assistance when necessary. I will say this, until you become familiar with the Ship and it’s abilities, you may consider that Automatic feature seriously, just so you won’t miss something.
PRAXIM-AB3:
Trust me Sir, CC knows what he’s doing !
CC-2000:
OH, hi Prax, I didn’t realize you were there !
OXILON-AB2:
Oh please, I had no intent to imply mistrust in any way, I was just trying to determine how that worked.
CC-2000:
That’s ok Regent, I didn’t take it the wrong way, and my recommendation for you to call on my assistance, was only a stop gap, until you become more familiar with the Alixia.
NEELIX-AB1:
Well, we apparently have a lot of reading and catching up to do here...
PRAXIM-AB3:
Yes, and I need to get back to work, so... I’ll say bye for now CC, until I get back on the Osiris, ok.
OXILON-AB2:
Of course, I didn’t mean to take up so much time on this, and... thank you very much CC.
CC-2000:
You’re welcome Sir. And in closing, I wish the Alixia prosperity and long life in the reunification of the Talaxian People. Good luck to all of you.
PRAXIM-AB3: CLEAR
NEELIX-AB1: CLEAR
OXILON-AB2: CLEAR
CLOSE CHANNEL – TPS ALIXIA – CHIGCO A22D74L

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Back onboard the Osiris I see.

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Yea, I had to get out of there, I just don’t think that’s going to work.

CC-2000:
You mean a Neelix and Oxilon combination on the same Bridge.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Exactly, I think Dad needs to get him another First Officer, they’ll be arguing about what and how to do stuff from now on. And, I don’t think that the Regent liked the idea of you being able to control the Ship when you have to.

DETECT – OSIRIS - NAVIGATIONAL ENTRY – OCAMPA CONDUIT COORDINATES
DETECT – OSIRIS – PROPULSION – ENGAGE – WARP 8.0

CC-2000:
I get that a lot, but, it’s the safest way. No telling when they’ll be an incident where they can’t respond properly, so...
PRAXIM-CAP1:
HA, I was just thinking when Oxilon mentioned the Seat Belts, he’d better buckle up when Dad calls on one of those Tacticals, or he’ll be flying around that Bridge like there wasn’t any Gravity turned on.
CC-2000:
Oh gees, I forgot to tell Neelix we enlarged the Shuttle Bay Door, so he could get his little ship the Baxial in the Alixia !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I told him, and several other things that he and Oxilon ask you as well, I’m wondering why they did that, don’t trust me maybe.
CC-2000:
Naaaa... they do, it’s just that you still may be well... sort of young, and older guys have a tendency to “trust but verify”, when it comes to what younger people say, that’s normal, ok.

ALERT – THREAT LEVEL 1 – DETECT – KAZON SHIP 3 –RELORA - FIRST MAJ HARON

WHAT !, I can’t believe this !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ahhh... CCeeeee you looking at long range sensors by chance !?
CC-2000:
YES !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Isn’t Haron the one who’s got a big mouth and doesn’t like you !
CC-2000:
Yeaaaa, he’s the one, and wow, he’s arming his Weapons !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
You going to handle this.... please.
CC-2000:
Ok Prax, but... I got to do something with him that lasts, so yes, let me handle it.

SELECT – TR-116/R75 RECOILLESS RIFLE
SELECT – LETHAL CHARGE – HUMANOID – RADIUS .5 METER
IDENTIFY – COORDINATES – KAZON 3 – BRIDGE – CAPTAIN
FIREORDER – HOLD - DETECTION OF WEAPONS FIRE – KAZON 3
SELECT – TACTICAL - K’MLHET D09 EVASIVE MANEUVER
SET – EVASIVE - AUTOEXECUTE
SET – FIREORDER – AUTOEXECUTE
SET - OSIRIS – SHIELDS MAXIMUM POWER

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ahh CC, are we doing anything about this besides raising Shields?
CC-2000:
Oh yea, just buckle your Seat Belts and hang on, let’s see what he’s going to do.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
HE’S FIRING !, WOWUOOOOO !!! THEY MISSED US !!!
CC-2000:

SELECT – TR-116/R75 RECOILLESS RIFLE
IDENTIFY – COORDINATES – KAZON 3 – POWER INTERSECTION – PROPULSION/WEAPONS
CALCULATE – CHARGE STRENGTH – DISABLE PROPULSION/WEAPONS – LOAD CHARGE
FIREORDER – EXECUTE

REPORT – LIFESIGN– KAZON 3 – CAPTAIN – NOT DETECTED
REPORT – KAZON 3 STATUS – WEAPONS/PROPULSION INOPERATIVE
OPEN GENERAL COM CHANNEL – KAZON 3

CC-2000:

Attention Kazon Ship, this is the Chiron Predator, who is Second In Command of your Vessel, come forward NOW !

KAZON3-BS2:

I am Maj Jal Rajel, I am the First Officer.

CC-2000:
Maj Rajel, what is the condition of your First Maj ?
RAJEL-BS2:
First Maj Jal Haron is dead.
CC-2000:
I see, then what is the condition of your Ship ?
RAJEL-BS2:
Our Propulsion and Weapons are down, we are helpless.
CC-2000:
Maj Rajel, you were helpless BEFORE I disabled your Weapons and Propulsion, do you know that now ?
RAJEL-BS2:
I do, and did, I told First Maj Haron not to attack you, he would not take my advice.
CC-2000:
I see, so... IF I let you and your Crew live, will I at some point, have to destroy your vessel and all aboard ?
RAJEL-BS2:
NO, that will not be necessary, I understand how powerful you are Chiron Predator, and you have my word that we shall not attack you again.
CC-2000:
And of our friends, what of them ?
RAJEL-BS2:
They will not be attacked either.
CC-2000:
Maj Rajel, you just got a promotion, try to hang on to it.

CLOSE GENERAL COM CHANNEL

CC-2000:
Prax, let’s go home.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
YES SIR, resetting systems now.
CC-2000:
Gees... those Kazon are really REALLY stubborn !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yea, seems like they’d tell the others not to mess with us !
CC-2000:
I think that’s the idea, don’t tell, and pretty soon you’ll be the only one left, maybe that ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
So, you going to do what you said, if there’s a next time, you’re going to destroy their Ship ?
CC-2000:
Nope... YOU are !
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
Chiron Intergalaxy’s Corporate Facility in Mars orbit over Utopia Planitia, houses the LCARS CC-2000 Main Server V-77 Computer. It is reputed to be the largest, fastest and most advanced LCAR System in the Galaxy. It is Quintuple Core with each of the Five Segments having the capacity of 2000 Petabites, and an operational speed of 77 Quadrillion operations per second, per segment. In addition, the CC-2000 has highly secure sub-space links to all Chiron Vessels and other major Computer Systems, including Star Fleet, United Federation of Planets, several other Earth, Planetary, Private systems, and the Bynaus Population Administration Main Computer. This system has numerous Sub-Routines/Programs, including that of a “Personality Program”, which is so effective, that others often think that this Computer is a real person. In script, the verbiage of this Computer is shown under the heading “CC-2000:”.

Last edited by SWHouston; September 3 2010 at 05:13 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote