To: PRESSMAN- C1:
To: PRAXIM-CAP1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, got a minute ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Always for you CC, what ?
CC-2000:
What would you think, if I told you I got us another Ship.
HOUSTON-9400:
I would think to ask a question, that being, who’d you steal it from.
CC-2000:
HA HA gees, it’s getting where I can’t pull anything off on you !
HOUSTON-9400:
You never have, I was just being polite in the past, but, what is it ?
CC-2000:
Well, Pressman is in the first Hive now, and has been running sensor sweeps and all that, and he saw a couple of the Borg Probe or Scout type Ships, did a scan on them and didn’t pick up any Lifesigns. He’s boarding now, and if we can, we’re going to tow one back here.
HOUSTON-9400:
I SEE, and what did you have in mind to do with it ?
CC-2000:
Research mainly, it’s not all that big, and I had thought to just slip it into one of the closed Bays, and give Mr. Leyor’s guys a real good chance to go through it. Then, if we have a need, it could be put into service in some way.
HOUSTON-9400:
That’s going to stretch him kinda thin, with the Greenie too.
CC-2000:
HA, Greenie, but no, the Emerald Cove should be first, before all else !
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm.... why ?
CC-2000:
Well, you know I’ve been researching ALL the available information on the Borg Vessels I can get my electronic fingers on, and... at one time, one of those things traveled back in time. The Enterprise followed them back, and assisted Cochrane in taking his first flight, remember.
HOUSTON-9400:
NO !, I’m not that old, but I recall something about that, but, that information was not actually validated all that well.
CC-2000:
But, IF there’s a chance that one of those things has some type of Time Travel device on it, I’d say that would be worth taking a little time to find out, ya think ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh gees, I have this mental block, anytime anything referring to the Temporal Time Directive comes up. But sure, if it has Temporal ability, we sure want to know that, and, how to use it.

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:

CC-2000:
Yes, and none of this is under any pressure for anything, we can take our time and thoroughly investigate all the systems on both ships. But, hang on a minute, Pressman is wanting to talk.

CONNECT - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:

CC-2000:
Eric, go ahead, SW is online to.

PRESSMAN- C1:

Hi Boss, we just did a quick walkthrough one of the Scout Ships, and I think that thing is for sale, there’s nobody on it.

HOUSTON-9400:
HA, well buy it, just as long as you don’t pay any more than you did the first one.
PRESSMAN- C1:
Will do, so you want me to bring it back now ?
CC-2000:
Yes Eric, just grab a hold and come on back, we can Tractor it into one of the closed Bays, and take a good look at it as time permits. But, when you come out of the Conduit, I want you to get the Sekhmet and the Scout Ship in full Cloak to get it here, ok.
HOUSTON-9400:
Why’s that CC ?
CC-2000:
Well, I just don’t think any of our neighbors need to know we’re checking out Borg Vessels for now anyway.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I’ll agree with that, but is there any problem with the one out at Cold Station ?
CC-2000:
Not so far SW, I’ve been monitoring their communications, and no one has mentioned it’s presence, IF they even know it’s there. Only a few know that. Besides, I have a set of Modules protecting it, and they’ll Cloak it, well before anyone besides us approach it.

COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

HOUSTON-9400:
Good, we’d have a hard time explaining how we got hold of um anyway, but, you seem to have things under control with all that, ok.
CC-2000:
I’ll take care of it SW. Coming back now, Eric ?
PRESSMAN- C1:
Getting her hooked up right now CC, and I’ll just come on back when we do.
CC-2000:
Sounds good to me, bye.
PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Have a good rest buddy ?

PRAXIM-CAP1:

UOOO yea... but we can talk about that later, I’m ready to get back to work !

CC-2000:
HA HA, I got to hear about that later then, but ok, just go on over to your Dad’s ship, hook her up, and take it back to him. I’ll just transport your two new Synths onboard the Alexia, and you can get them back when you get there, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, but these visitors I got on board, it’s ok if they go along ?
CC-2000:
Don’t see why not, they probably won’t even know you’ve gone through a Conduit, so just let um ride along. You’ll be back before the end of the day anyway.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, I’ll start that now, bye.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
CC-2000:

CLOSE CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V
SELECT TRANSPORTER – ENGINEERING UNIT TX11
SELECT – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN - C4T43 – TRANSPORT – ALIXIA BRIDGE
SELECT – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN - C4T44 – TRANSPORT – ALIXIA ENGINEERING
TRANSMIT - STARTUP SEQUENCE - TPS ALIXIA - OMIT LIFESUPPORT
UPLOAD – TOWING INSTRUCTIONS – OSIRIS/ALIXIA - ALL ASSIGNED SYNTHETIC CREW

HA, I guess these new two will be named Merple and Jerple !
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
In the process of expansion of Chiron Intergalaxy, a host of exceptionally well qualified Personnel have been accrued. Species from all over the Galaxy have been brought to the main facility, adjacent to Star Fleet’s Utopia Planitia Shipyards, where the Corporate Facility has grown to include Research and Development Labs, Manufacturing Facilities, and a Computer System (The CC-2000) which is said to be the most advanced LCARS in existence.

Last edited by SWHouston; September 1 2010 at 08:05 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote