Thread: Power Rangers
View Single Post
Old August 27 2010, 02:02 AM   #50
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: Power Rangers

^That too but mostly the heavier film grain on the Japanese footage. Also, the Japanese costumes were usually shinier.

When I first saw the show way back when I was about 10, the thing that I thought was really cool was how the Zords would transform and link up to each other in different configurations. I was an especially big fan of Dragonzord - Fighting Mode.

Mark_Nguyen wrote: View Post
I'm a little surprised about that - not that he was gay, but that he left the show because of it. I always thought that the producers and crew liked him, which is why he hung around so much longer after everyone else on the original cast was replaced at least once by that point (except Tommy).
And Tommy wasn't exactly a member of the original cast since he didn't show up until like episode 20.

Mark_Nguyen wrote: View Post
My favorite seasons are usually the ones where the Ranger team of the year was actually part of an organization of some sort - it always seemed wierd to me that some Rangers looked and behaved more like soldiers than superheroes when their outfits and technology obviously looked government-issue more than mystical creatues. As such, I like the Time Force, SPD and RPM series quite a bit, and even Lightspeed to a certain extent.
Reminds me of what Mr. Kabapu's definition of a civil service job was on Excel Saga.