View Single Post
Old August 26 2010, 10:35 PM   #2858
Jax
Admiral

Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

As for the CL draw, first of all I hate how Uefa try and turn it into some sort of hour long show UEFA its tacky just draw the god dam balls next time please.

Man Utd should easily win there group with Valencia a shadow of the team they were last season now they loss Villa & Silva. However Utd should be careful to watch Juan Mata who is very good. Utd/Rangers will be fun and I look forward to an English team stuffing a Scottish one

Chelsea will face tricky away ties at Moscow and Marsielle but still should ease through as winners. Arsenal get the typical easy group out of the english clubs invovled so they will ride through to the last 16 but then get knock out soon after. I think Spurs can finish 2nd, there homeform is key and I will go out on a limb and say Spurs will finish 2nd if King plays in the CL games.

for me....

Spurs Last 16
Arsenal Last 8
Man Utd Last 4
Chelsea to finally win the dam thing.
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote