View Single Post
Old August 16 2010, 10:16 AM   #173
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Restoration - Onyx

Mistral wrote: View Post
Civil war. Redemption in the middle. Sarine missing. Complicated and messy. And Qwert is very cool. I look forward to you exploring him some more.
Hi Mistral!

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like Qwert, we will definitely be seeing more of him in the next few chapters, and I plan on developing his backstory in at least one short story, maybe more.

This is most certainly a complicated and messy situation for the crew of Redemption, and it is only going to get more so.

Joel

tau136 wrote: View Post
CaptainSarine wrote: View Post
I love the little paragraph at the end of your comment! I hadn't really realised how much I was channeling some classic Trek in this set-up (best of both worlds springs to mind after reading your precis) but hey I hope I've put enough of my own spin on it to avoid it seeming like a rehash.
Joel
Nothing like a rehash. The way things are right now we've got as much spin as a starship atmosphere bombing.

Simply having the same skeleton as someone else doesn't make you the same person as them. Its like the universe . . . infinite or finite (number of plots that exist).
Well, hope my spinning continues to blow up the atmosphere! Thanks for the reply!