View Single Post
Old August 12 2010, 01:34 AM   #275
nx1701g
Admiral

Re: The Terminator Chronicles: Second Chance

^ I am seriously debating it with myself. I want to do it but I'm afraid I don't have the time right now. Plus I have a couple of different stories in my head that are, frankly, more detailed at the moment. Here are just a few of them.

Batman: Ice World - Following the reign of the Joker and Two-Face, the Dark Knight has become a pariah in Gotham - hunted by both the law and the lawless for crimes he wasn't part of. But a mysterious new gangster named Freeze may change everything forever, bringing the bat back to a world of ice.

Would focus on bringing the character of Mister Freeze (deemed impossible in the nolanverse) into the new movie realm in a realistic manner.

Star Trek: War of Tomorrow - Set in the alternate timeline of Yesterday's Enterprise, Captain Edward Jellico takes command of the Nebula Class USS Enterprise-E in order to lead the fleet against the combined Klingon Fleet at Wolf 359.

Something I've been toying with for a while. It would focuse on showing a different side of trek and what possibilities exist in a Trek different than all others.

Star Wars: Renegades - The Republic is no more, the Empire is born, and the Jedi are extinct. Except a brave few. Chronicles the adventures of a Republic Cruiser where Order 66 was never received and what happens when the New Order comes to call.

This is something else that I've been thinking about for a while. We've seen a few times that Order 66 wasn't followed (Rise of Darth Vader, The Force Unleashed), but we've never followed it for a long time. This is what I'm leaning toward honestly and I have about 45% of it written in my head already.

Terminator: Evil Walks - A modern retelling of the classic film The Terminator set in the early 21st Century. In the future humanity is hunted to the point of extinction by the forces of Skynet, but the Resistance is stronger than ever imagined. The human race is about to win in the war for survival, but Skynet launches a last ditch plan to ensure its own survival.

This would be more like the original script than what was actually shown on screen. There would be some differences and there would be a different ending.