View Single Post
Old August 4 2010, 07:30 PM   #369
SmoothieX
Vice Admiral

Re: post your pet picture thread

TrekkieMonster wrote: View Post
I'm an idiot. Now that I look at it again, it's obvious it's your li'l girl. I just have her stuck in my head as a puppy, so assumed that large dark doggie was Rupert.

WOW! They do grow up fast, don't they?

How old is she now? And how big?

My guys just turned 2. Oddly, their weight has been stable for awhile now, but it seems to be redistributing a bit (especially on Kodi) and he's getting bigger through the chest and shoulders.
She's not much of a pup anymore, she'll turn 1 next month. She never really grew that much. She's about full grown and only 53 lbs. Lean almost to the point of being bony. She's ridiculously high strung and emotionally fragile. If you look at her wrong, she will run off and mope for the rest of the day. She's got an amazing nose though. I may sign her up for a
nosework class to improve her confidence. She's a total weenie.

Rupert is a beast. We took almost 15 lbs off of him, and he's about 88-89 lbs at this point, and the vet says he's good. We fed him puppt food for too long and gave him too many biscuits. He's been on a diet since Thanksgiving of last year. He's 2 1/2 and is getting a really gray muzzle. He's mellowed out and slowed down quite a bit.
SmoothieX is offline   Reply With Quote