View Single Post
Old August 2 2010, 10:34 PM   #646
Enchanted Girl
Ensign

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

I am a new Star Trek fan. I started liking it this year and watched all of TNG from beginning to end. I saw glimpses of it on television over the years, but never tried actually watching it until now. I've watched some of the other series, but I know that I will never like them as much as I love TNG. This is largely because I absolutely love the characters. None of them annoy me, not even Lwaxana or Wesley Crusher or whoever else a lot of people might hate.

My favorite character is Data. In fact, I have a huge crush on Data. This embarasses me quite a bit. I'd never admit to it anywhere else except for a Star Trek forum.

I don't hate the first season like a lot of people do. That's where I started watching the show and I was hooked from the very first episode.

I love the philosophy behind Star Trek and the way it looks at the world differently than any other show I've ever seen.

I started watching Star Trek after there was a marathon of Generations on BBC America. I had nothing better to do at the time and found myself hooked on it, to the point of watching the movie three times in a row, even though now I don't think very highly of it.
Enchanted Girl is offline   Reply With Quote