View Single Post
Old August 2 2010, 08:48 PM   #266
John Clark
Commodore

Re: What games are you playing currently?

I'm giving a demo I saw on Fileshack a try. It's a FPS Terminator game using the Unreal 3 engine.

Initial impressions were that you can't alter the options too much and that I needed to turn the speakers down. It does have a certain amount of atmosphere to it, but I've barely started it so can't say how bright the AI is or how long it is. Going off the file size, I reckon it won't be huge.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/2046...or+Demo+v1.0.1

Jax wrote: View Post
Just decided to buy Hitman Blood Money on steam because I so enjoyed that game back when it came out. After watching The Pacific and Band of Brothers I decided to try the Brother In Arms Hells Highway demo on 360...

Its ok I guess might get it since only about 12 brand new anyone else here played it ? Semms perfect for a co-op mode pity they didn't add it and oh do your own AI actualyl ever hit anything ? in the demo they were useless I mean supressing yeh but hit something too FFS.
One of my mates loves it (Xbox original version though). I remember trying the PC demo and enjoying it, but it's been a while.