View Single Post
Old July 30 2010, 09:36 AM   #2780
Dark Judge
Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

Jax wrote: View Post
Based our pre season so far and the fact our squad is 2 players less than in May with no new signings I think we can forget about the playoffs right now. Billy D and the entire Forest transfer board are pissing me right off I wish the lot of em would just fuck off.

I will prob say 15th.
I'm actually surprised Billy is still there. I can't see you dropping that low, I'd be more inclined to say just outside the playoffs...having said that if Billy doesn't give a shit anymore that might make a difference.

From a personal viewpoint I'm with your board on this, Billy with a blank cheque book is not what you want. I think unfortunately he already has his excuses in place for when he walks/engineers his own sacking.

HappyDayRiot wrote: View Post

I reckon mid-table beckons this year. Bristol, Boro and Reading to duke it out at the top. We won't be anyway near the play-offs without strengthening, and it doesn't look like happening. Never mind - it can't always be glory days, can it?
Really? The only one of those three I can see mixing it at the top is Boro (or New Celtic as they must surely be now known) I think it'll take Coppell a season at least to get Bristol in shape, and Reading?

I have a feeling we're going to finish between 10th and 7th, thus annoyingly just missing out on the play offs!
Werewolves on the moon
Safe House "Bond meets the Haunting!"
Dark Judge is offline   Reply With Quote