Re: The Joke Thread.

Chaos Descending wrote: View Post
So a sailor walks past a bar...

No, really, it could happen!
Must've been closed
sidious618 wrote: View Post
"The Refrigerator" is hilarious.
Thanks, it's a classic but i think that version is very well written

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window of the plane when another sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador Retriever in the middle seat next to the him.
The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why it was allowed on the plane.
The second man explained he was from the Commonwealth Police Drug Department and the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.
'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you how he works once we get airborne.
The plane took off,and once it had levelled out,the CPO told Sniffer to 'search'.
Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle,and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.
Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.
The Policeman said, 'Good boy',turned to the man and said, 'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land.
'Gee, that's pretty good,'replied the first bloke.
Once again, the Copper sent Sniffer to search the aisles.
The Lab sniffed about,sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to his seat,and this time placed two paws on the agent's arm.
The Policeman said,'That man's carrying cocaine,so again I'm making a note of his seat number for the authorities.'
'I like it!' said his seat mate.
The Cop then got Sniffer to 'search' again.
So Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while,sat down for a moment,then came racing back to his seat,and proceeded to shyyyte all over the place.
The first man was disgusted by this behavior and couldn't figure why a well-trained dog would behave in such a manner. He asked the Policeman, 'What the hell's going on?'
The Policeman nervously replied,
'He's just found a bomb.'

Last edited by trekkiedane; July 25 2010 at 05:56 PM.
trekkiedane is offline   Reply With Quote