View Single Post
Old July 22 2010, 08:52 PM   #18
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: My Pet's Cuter Than Yours, So Suck It

Look at all the beautiful kitties and dogs! Congrats on the addition to the family, Locutus. I'm sure Lilly's reign will be smooth as a 18-year-old scotch.

In the mean time, here's some pics of Chewie, the dog I left back home. He's almost 12 years old and being that I only get to see him when I go home for Christmas, I worry more and more each year that when I see him it will be the last time... but hot damn, I love that dog.

It's that moment between when he's chasing his tail furiously and chomping down on it thinking, "Aha, gotcha!" and the moment when he realizese ... "OW!!!!"

With the exception of a slight, blurry thumb, this is probably my favorite picture I've taken of Chewie, taken early one morning back in 2002 in my parent's living room in Virginia. I like it so much in fact that I ordered an 8x10 print from Snapfish and now have it hanging on my wall.