View Single Post
Old July 20 2010, 02:25 PM   #6
ITL
Vice Admiral

Re: Musicians in the house!

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
ITL wrote: View Post
Yep, I make my own music. I've been playing guitar for years and writing the occasional piece on the computer from time to time.

Here is one such piece that I wrote a year or so ago: [click!]

It takes a while to get going, so turn it up and be patient.
I like! Starts off really chill and gradually builds up. I enjoy songs like that. Very upbeat and easy to listen to.
Thanks

I tried to play yours but I don't have QT installed...

Pingfah wrote: View Post
I have had the same electric for nearly 20 years now, it's a Patrick Eggle LA Pro with the DOn Lace pickup removed and replaced with a high output Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker.

I'd really like to own more guitars, in the past i've owned a 1979 USA Fender Strat which was one of their poorest production years unfortunately, a few Japanese Squier Strats, a Peavey Predator and an Ibanez RG750.

I'd love to have the RG750 back, and I keep eyeing them on Ebay, but really it would be exceptionally frivolous because I'd still play the Eggle 95% of the time. It's become a part of me, i'd be heartbroken if it was stolen or damaged beyond repair.
My meagre funds could only stretch to 75 for an Aria STG-003 Strat copy. Mind you, it's an excellent guitar for the price.