View Single Post
Old July 19 2010, 06:37 PM   #156
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Restoration - Onyx

kes7 wrote: View Post
I really like Ianto. Really, really a lot. And I like Prin, too. I'm glad she's listening to her gut here, but trying to stay logical at the same time. I think she'd make an excellent starship captain ... and from the looks of things, she's going to have to be exactly that in a minute here.

I don't know if the murder was Sarine or not, but he's not on board, he's been shot, and all hell just broke loose. Time for Prin to step up. Will she call on Kalara? Remembering the first chapter of this volume, I really can't wait to find out what's about to happen.

Another great chapter, Joel! More! More!
Kes

These two characters are definitely amongst my favourites as well. Prin would be a kick-ass captain, and she may have to be in the next few chapters as Redemption handles the fall out from whatever the hell has happened onboard the station. Having Ianto at her back is an added bonus, as he has many hundreds of years experience. Whether she will trust him enough or whether she will turn to someone else (Kalara? ) is going to have a major effect on how this progresses.

More coming as soon as I can, promise! Thanks for the comment