View Single Post
Old July 17 2010, 09:07 PM   #454
Sharla
Ensign

Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Um, still in my "probationary period" here. ENT is my favorite series so far. I started watching the movies in order about two years ago. Once those were done, I started buying a season here and there of TNG. I spied a Fan Collection of Alternate Realities episodes from all shows and was exposed to Voyager and got to see ENT again. So, when TNG was finished *sigh* I got started with ENT. It is the most heartbreaking series for me because it was cut short, mowed down long before its prime. I'm in Season IV of DS9, and it's hard to say that one series is better than an another. ENT is still my favorite, but to get me to say one is better than another, well, I just don't think that's possible.
I saw a post about ENT having the hottest hotties, and that's for sure!
I'm 38 with three teenager daughters, married to the most wonderful Trekkie I know, and embarking on my graduate degree, and we are all land locked in the Bible belt of the good 'ole US.
I experienced a life changing event about two years ago, and were it not for having those movies lying around collecting dust, (VHS no less) I might have embarked on someting self destructive and who knows where I'd be now. And now, I'm a confirmed Trekkie nerd, and oh so proud of it!
Is Bakula hotter than Brooks? I dunno. I think it would be kinda fun to get a holosuite program with a Bakubrooks captain!