View Single Post
Old July 16 2010, 04:07 AM   #22
starsuperion
Captain

Re: The Doctor Who Schematics Thread

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I love it. I'm curious about what a schematic for Torchwood's Hub would look like? But you're swamped as it is and I could be pushing my luck
Well I may touch on the torchwood place after I complete my masterpiece.. the Hartnell Type 40, Tardis Manual..

thanks for the compliment on the final worked out image above, and special thanks to psion for asking great questions and pushin g me to look into the design a bit more, and reach deeper..

the Coolest thing is that in the image above, the little round orbs beneath the ring and above the ring, on the bottom are on a track that moves about the Tardis in a circle and manipulates the rooms configurations and adjusts the Tardis according to the pilot's wishes..

the track lowers downward around the center of the Tardis room columns and a beam of energy is emitted and the rooms move and reconfigure themselves accordingly.. if you were to go inside the room column, you would see at the center is a massive structure, that is partly visible in the top/bottom view of the schematic.. that central core is the main engine section, and computer data core.. from there the Tardis rooms are able to be jettisoned directly into the vortex swirling about just above and below the core from the massive Tardis engines (the rings) which focus the event horizon of space time into a vortex through which the outer shell is teleported into and moved throughout the universe..

iF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THOUGH THE TARDIS IS ACTUALLY ON IT'S SIDE, AS THE ROOMS INSIDE THE FRAME STRUCTURE ARE RELATIVE TO A PLANETS EQUATORS..AND POLES, THIS IS BECAUSE THE TARDIS REVOLVES IN A CIRCULAR PATTERN LIKE THE EARTH, OR GALLIFREY.. AND SO ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TARDIS IT IS UP, AND OR DOWN.. IT DOESN'T MATTER.. THE CONTROL CONSOLE ROOMS ARE ALL LOCATED UNDER THE BRIDGE ATTACHED TO THE FORCE FIELD GENERATORS..THEY ARE THEN CONNECTED TO THE ARTRON MAINFRAME A DIRECT LINE TO THE CENTRAL CORE.. WHICH IS BEHIND ALL THE ROOMS WE SEE IN THE IMAGE ABOVE..HOWEVER SHOULD THE TARDIS NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR LANDING SLANTED, THE SHIP CAN TILT ON IT'S AXIS AND THEN IT WILL SEEM TO BE SLANTED..UNTIL THE DIEMSNIONAL STABILIZERS CAN BE USED TO STRAIGHTEN THE SHIP OUT..

Last edited by starsuperion; July 16 2010 at 07:26 PM.
starsuperion is offline   Reply With Quote