View Single Post
Old July 9 2010, 07:35 AM   #10
mr_werns
Ensign

View mr_werns's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek: Origins Adventure-Game needs Support

@ares93: palning - yes, but till now there was not enough time to do it. It's the same with the story in the intern area... we've begun to translate it into english so non-germans are able to participate... but until we have only a small team, this task is still not complete.

but you're right - only to restrict the site to germans was not the best idea... I'll take a look into the cms... perhabs we can figure out a easy way to embed an english-version, too.

@Barbreader:
I like the idea of having a index of all fan-work arround star trek (even if it is limited to films). There are so many cool things out there, most of the people don't know. You got my respect for the task to gather all this information.

What would be a good thing is that all the contents can be searched and filtered... perhaps a blog isn't the right medium for that... As I work in a web-agency, I will ask my collegue if he might know a tool which can do that and come back to you.

@Kaziarl:
The website is one thing, but the game is planned to be multilingual, so at least english and german. A really cool thing would be to get the original cast for voice-acting, but first of all we need to get the game some steps further
But therefor we're in need of some graphic artists, who are willing to invest some time in the realisation of a very cool story.
mr_werns is offline   Reply With Quote