View Single Post
Old July 5 2010, 05:04 PM   #76
Ugly Sweater
Trekker4747

Re: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Discussion and Grading

Rii wrote: View Post
NuFan wrote: View Post
Since there were no redeeming qualities to the first one, I've passed on both sequels.
I liked the baseball scene in the first film and the rest of it was tolerable enough. Got bored of the second halfway through and switched off. No plans to see this one or, y'know, read the books; whatever interest I had in the franchise has been sated. The moral panic thing is fun to watch, though, particularly as it appears to be promulgated largely by romantically challenged males.
Romanticlly challenged?

Yep. I'm romanticlly challenged because I don't like a relationship where the woman has to give up everything she is and her entire family to be with man she loves; who loves her so much he refuses to kill her.

Yeah, I'm romanticlly challenged.

------

Seeing this movie the other night did prompt me to watch the first two movie again, with Rifftrax, forgot how funny they are. I need to figure out how to make DVDs of these. When Jacob is showing Bella her new truck and Bella instnatly figures out how to drive the 30 or 40 year old truck by double-clutching. Mike "Yes, all sixteen-year-old girls instinctively know how to drive an unsynchronized manual transmission."

Last edited by Ugly Sweater; July 5 2010 at 05:49 PM.
Ugly Sweater is offline   Reply With Quote