View Single Post
Old June 27 2010, 01:12 PM   #86
Christopher
Writer

Re: Charting the Novel-verse

SicOne wrote: View Post
(1) Are the upcoming Typhon Pact books (and are there just four of them?) being released in chronological order, or do they pretty much occur simultaneously post-"Losing The Peace", seeing as they appear (or appear to me from what little I know of them, that is) to each represent a different facet of Trek (i.e. TNG, DS9, et al)?
I gather that they are in roughly chronological order and are not simultaneous, spanning several months overall.

(2) Is there supposed to be a third Myriad Universes book due out this year? And when? Yes, I realize that is actually two questions...
Myriad Universes: Shattered Light is scheduled for December, according to Memory Alpha.

(5) Are what I've heard described the upcoming Aventine books the same as the Typhon Pact miniseries? Or am I mistaking one for the other?
There is only one scheduled book focusing on the Aventine (though not exclusively), and it is part of the Typhon Pact series. Rumors of a series of Aventine books are greatly exaggerated.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote