Folks, a few quick questions. Any links, etc., would also be appreciated to take me to the proper areas.
(1) Are the upcoming Typhon Pact books (and are there just four of them?) being released in chronological order, or do they pretty much occur simultaneously post-"Losing The Peace", seeing as they appear (or appear to me from what little I know of them, that is) to each represent a different facet of Trek (i.e. TNG, DS9, et al)?
(2) Is there supposed to be a third Myriad Universes book due out this year? And when? Yes, I realize that is actually two questions...
(3) I do have the excellent "Voyages Of Imagination" book (thick enough to stop a photon torpedo), but would one of you esteemed gentlemen care to provide a link to something that picks up where VoI left off, for those of us who enjoy reading newer Trek fiction but would like to do so in chronological order?
(4) Back to Myriad Universes, I know sales figures aren't really a matter of public knowledge and I don't wanna open THAT particular can of worms, but overall how did the MyriadU books do in comparison to general TrekLit? David Mack managed to publish his MirrorU novella as a full-length novel; are we looking at more o' the same with some of the richness of what I've read in the Myriad Universe books?
(5) Are what I've heard described the upcoming Aventine books the same as the Typhon Pact miniseries? Or am I mistaking one for the other?
Before you collectively gnash your teeth at me for not taking the time to fully read the entirety of this thread, which probably contains most if not all of the answers to the questions I've posed above, I barely had time to merely skim TrekLit this morning for the first time in a few months while getting ready for work. Someone has to work to buy your books to give you your royalties!