View Single Post
Old June 16 2010, 01:53 AM   #43
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

Captain Randy Hall wrote: View Post
>>One of the great things about the fan film community here is that when you get people on the same page and everyone understands that we all have the same goal in mind, these kinds of things don't get so overly blown out of proportion, as exampled here.

You and I, however, have failed in that same interaction over the last few days. I honestly don't even remember what the big brouhaha is all about anymore. I simply wanted LOST FRONTIER to not be misrepresented.

If you're goal, Randy, is as altruistic as you purport it to be, and all you really want to do is have a concise list of upcoming fan productions, it's a simple fix of just listing Lost Frontier in the 'Release Date Unknown' section.

I am truly, honestly, and sincerely mystified as to why that is so seemingly impossible.<<

OK, who are you and what have you done with Double? You didn't call me a "dickhead" even once.
I am not proud of that comment from the other day, and if I could take it back I would. Instead, I'll simply offer my apologies for letting my passion get the better of me in that reply to you.

That said, you again completely disregarded everything you just quoted from my previous post to continue this petulant back-and-forth.

Part of the problem is posts like this one:
>>You are exploiting a minor irrelevancy (because you likely have no true appreciation for the quality control and process involved with producing an audio drama) to service your overarching incredulity, again, 'just to stick it to us.'

I said it before -- you're as transparent as saran wrap with this charlatan behavior.

If you're going to remove Lost Frontier, or not include it solely because of the logic you listed above, not only are you being a hypocrite toward us, you're also doing it in full public view of anyone who can fire a few neurons and connect the dots while reading this thread. You're playing favorites, and it's obvious as hell.<<

Yeah, that kind of treatment always wins me over....
Randy, when you ignore the points I make as to why I feel the way I do, in favor of just making more reactive, nonsensical temper tantrums, it signals to me -- as I'm sure it does to many others who read this thread -- that you are incapable of having a rational, civilized and mature discourse on the issue, nor able to consider suggestions or well-intentioned critiques.

Last edited by doubleohfive; June 16 2010 at 02:22 AM.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote