View Single Post
Old June 15 2010, 03:47 AM   #33
Captain Randy Hall
Commodore

Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

>> So much for not reading everything we wrote <<
I didn’t have to. I could feel the heat from you calling me a “dickhead” while saying I’m childish and that I over-react to things.

>> I never said we wouldn't have anything ready. If you go back and take the time to read (carefully) what I posted, you will see that I actually said that we could be releasing our first batch of episodes any day or any week now. I just can't give you a precise date because I don't know the precise date. You are, again misconstruing my words.<<
Your group hasn’t produced any new projects since last September, and you “could” be releasing stuff “any day or any week now.” If you can’t narrow it down to a reasonable deadline, you’re entering the “Exeter Zone,” where grandiose promises are made but somehow, they never quite happen. I’m better at being a reporter than a psychic.

>> Honestly, I don't know that I want our production in any way associated with the hamfisted, childish claptrap you're running here, especially if you're going to be such a rude dickhead about this.<<
And I’m the one who over-reacts. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..

>>just be honest: you don't like that Potemkin_Prod and I pointed out these (really, honestly) minor errors and now you're punishing us for it. punishing us for it.<<
Really? How many times have I taken you and PP’s favorite off the list? I have to admit that you guys aren’t helping yourselves by pouring gasoline on a flamefest, but the jury’s still out on whether or not it’s worth the grief of dealing with two items out of a list of better than the dozen or so others that usually if not always can give at least a guesstimate of when a release is coming.

>> Then again, you've spent the entirety of this thread ignoring the cogent points, reading only what you want to read, and thus we've been going around in circles.<<
I’ve responded to your questions. It’s just that you don’t like the answers. I still don’t know how a fan film goes from rating itself EXPLICIT to GENERAL while leaving the EXPLICIT ones online. And I must have misplaced my crystal ball to tell me when a project that hasn’t released anything in the past 9 months or so will suddenly appear.

And I don’t blame anyone who’s read this thread over the past couple of days and went somewhere else that doesn’t require asbestos clothing or goggles. This is not what I had in mind when I started these threads (obviously), but we'll see how long it lasts from here.

While I hate dragging Barbreader into this, if what you want is to be included in a list with no time constraints, check out her Star Trek Reviewed site at startrekreviewed.blogspot.com.

Last edited by Captain Randy Hall; June 15 2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Sigh. Typo.
Captain Randy Hall is offline   Reply With Quote