View Single Post
Old June 14 2010, 08:07 AM   #32
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

So much for not reading everything we wrote

I never said we wouldn't have anything ready. If you go back and take the time to read (carefully) what I posted, you will see that I actually said that we could be releasing our first batch of episodes any day or any week now. I just can't give you a precise date because I don't know the precise date. You are, again misconstruing my words.

I simply asked you to move Lost Frontier to the "Upcoming Releases" section by that logic -- our new season is about to begin, thus it is an 'upcoming release.'

Second, if I put you folks in that listing, it wouldn't be long before others would see that and want that same courtesy even if their last effort was in the deep, dark past, which would defeat the purpose of this thread in the first place. I've done my best to talk with the folks in the list, and almost all of them said they'll have something produced by Labor Day. I'm sure some won't get that done, but at least they know I'm watching and waiting.
So, by this logic, because I can't give you a specific date and time when our first podcast will be posted for release, you refuse to place a listing for us in your upcoming releases section. NOTE: This is entirely separate from the controversy over whether or not our show has any adult content (it doesn't). You are saying that despite my assertion that we are almost done with our work and that we will likely have releases out soon, it's just plain not good enough for you. Gotcha.

So when you folks do have something new really coming out, post it here in the thread and I'l include it in the list.
Honestly, I don't know that I want our production in any way associated with the hamfisted, childish claptrap you're running here, especially if you're going to be such a rude dickhead about this.

That's the best I can do under the circumstances.
The best you could do "under the circumstances" (??) would be to stop being so melodramatic about everything and simply make the corrections to your listing of Lost Frontier.

I don't want or need a list with 40 entries out of which only 10 would have produced something in the previous year.
This statement seems to me incongruous to your original goal when starting the "Upcoming Productions" thread. In fact, it smacks of you just not wanting to acquiesce to my request, which is certainly your right but come on dude, you're being as transparent as saran wrap. Instead of hiding behind your self-sacrificial and altruistic facade, just be honest: you don't like that Potemkin_Prod and I pointed out these (really, honestly) minor errors and now you're punishing us for it.

Then again, you've spent the entirety of this thread ignoring the cogent points, reading only what you want to read, and thus we've been going around in circles.

Last edited by doubleohfive; June 14 2010 at 11:40 AM.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote