View Single Post
Old June 12 2010, 08:24 AM   #40
Yoda
Rear Admiral

Re: Danica McKellar: Genre babe of the week #20 (June 2010)

Aragorn wrote: View Post
Before she got her first thumbs down (I think she only had one sideways at the time), I was PMing with Agent Richard07 and told him her rating would go down once Yoda voted.
Aww, you guys gossip about me, how sweet?

sidious618 wrote: View Post
I don't know if Yoda should be bitching about the age of women. He's 900 himself.
You forget yourself sir. When 900 years old, you reach, look as good, you will not!

Anyway, age isn't really the issue, at least not in these pics... it's just the fact that she's really not that good looking. Congrats to the happy couple and all that, but she's not making the spank bank, so to speak.

Some of the comments just display a mindset I don't really understand... stuff like "she doesn't look like a model"... and how is that a good thing? Looking good and being a model kind of have a decent correlation, as these things go. Math majors on the other hand... having more math classes in college than I would've liked, well, the 'good looking correlation' just wasn't there. Danica would understand, surely she's taken a few stats courses.