View Single Post
Old June 12 2010, 04:28 AM   #11
Captain Randy Hall
Commodore

Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

>>All I'm asking is what exactly about this production are you objecting to?<<

I'm not objecting to anything. I'm trying to classify independent productions so people can find the fan films that they're more likely to enjoy.

>>I just want to know for my own edification what exactly do you find worthy of the "mature content" warning in "Reclamation." I'm asking because we're about to start filming, and I want to know if something we're planning to do would result in such a warning label to be placed on our fan film.<<

What I said above seems to be a pretty good definition: "One of the best definitions I've heard about that term is that it's something adults don't want children to see or hear. It includes but is not limited to nudity, vulgarity, extreme violence, things like that."

Also, I haven't sampled either "Frontier" entries, but if I take out everything I haven't seen myself, then I wouldn't have to worry about the "Adult" classification. Stupid me for putting in some productions I haven't seen before putting up the list. Next week's list is very likely to be much shorter....

Last edited by Captain Randy Hall; June 12 2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: typos
Captain Randy Hall is offline   Reply With Quote