View Single Post
Old June 11 2010, 11:20 PM   #9
Potemkin_Prod
Commodore

Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

Captain Randy Hall wrote: View Post
Potemkin_Prod wrote: View Post
Can someone explain what "Mature Content" means? I just watched "Reclamation" and didn't find anything worthy of such an off-putting label.
One of the best definitions I've heard about that term is that it's something adults don't want children to see or hear. It includes but is not limited to nudity, vulgarity, extreme violence, things like that.

To be honest, I have a problem with using the word "Mature." That's putting a positive word for something several folks think is just plain wrong. I'd go with "Adult" since that seems to indicate things that grups can take in and not kids.
All I'm asking is what exactly about this production are you objecting to?

Captain Randy Hall wrote: View Post
I realize that stating this is lighting a match for a flame war, but what the heck. It's Friday....
I'm not asking to start a flame war with you, Randy. I just want to know for my own edification what exactly do you find worthy of the "mature content" warning in "Reclamation." I'm asking because we're about to start filming, and I want to know if something we're planning to do would result in such a warning label to be placed on our fan film.
http://www.projectpotemkin.com
Potemkin_Prod is offline   Reply With Quote