View Single Post
Old June 11 2010, 10:12 PM   #7
Captain Randy Hall
Commodore

Re: Upcoming Productions for June/July/August

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
Yeah, I don't quite know how Captain Randy Hall can qualify Star Trek: Lost Frontier as 'mature content' if he hasn't listened to a single episode yet; then again, it was like pulling teeth to even get it listed...

Seems to me this list, while mostly inclusive, is decidedly subjective, according to Captain Randy Hall's tastes. Oh well.
So now I can't post something I haven't had the time to listen to? And I should discount the recommendations of people I trust in the independent production field? Well then, I'll take Lost Frontier off the weekly list until I have time to listen to it "someday."

You sure do love to moan and complain, Double. Of COURSE the list is going to reflect my tastes as it would with anyone else doing the same thing. If you think you can actually do this job better than I am, then I say fire away and blind us with your brilliance. Up until now, your positive suggestions have been few and far between. So go ahead and post links to all the fan films I'm supposedly missing.

And whatever happened to you starting an "Adult Content" thread? I recommend you put your energy into something constructive instead of trying to bring down someone who is doing his best to provide a service for people who visit this forum.

I also don't understand why you continue to come here if all you're going to do is moan and groan all the time. Life is too short to waste on something you apparently don't like.

Last edited by Captain Randy Hall; June 11 2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Word added
Captain Randy Hall is offline   Reply With Quote