View Single Post
Old June 11 2010, 08:35 PM   #52
HopefulRomantic
Phloxist Moderator

Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Nice banner you made for Aquarius, JiNX. You have very good taste, putting Lorian in there.

Aquarius wrote: View Post
Middleman wrote: View Post
I'll help you, if you want me to, but 2 thing first. (1) Separate thread. (2) Do we need permission? You have to have a sense of humor for this and the rules here are very narrowly interpreted.
Well, every time I go to post something I worry might be too questionable, I keep being told that as long as it's no worse than PG-13 it's all good...though I've failed to convey that I still am apprehensive because different people and sites have different interpretations of what PG-13 *is*. Honestly, I don't think our little TnT screencap story is any racier than anything in, say, the 5 Words Only thread.

Whether or not we need a separate thread, I don't know. We *do* tell a story about TnT using pictures featuring them, so that, to me, counts as "TnT appreciation."

As for permission, I already got it from the other participants once. As long as we give credit for the ideas that are not our own, it'll be fine.
(1) Separate thread?

No. Only one T/T shipper thread in the forum, please.

(2) Do we need permission?

If you're not sure (and you don't seem to be sure), it's a good idea to run it by one of the moderators. T/T shippers have a sense of humor too, but you're giving me the impression that it may not be as cut-and-dried as that.

Honestly, I don't think our little TnT screencap story is any racier than anything in, say, the 5 Words Only thread.
Uh-oh. Some of the stuff in "5 Words Only" makes me want to Or at least