View Single Post
Old June 11 2010, 04:47 PM   #142
blssdwlf
Commodore

Re: TOS Enterprise WIP

@Mytran - I'm reading 6'5" off the ground (which seems to match the height of the balcony on the other side). So far fairly consistent and I'm able camera match across several episodes where the EMM is featured (whew!)

@Wildstar - no worries. Thanks for the very helpful information you've given I've been using LW for several years, originally to help with some web projects and now just as a hobby So good to see another Lightwaver too.

As for my current thinking...

The two power units I'm assuming to be portable to account for their constant shuffling around.

That alcove that we see in "Elaan of Troyius" I figure was modified and enclosed with the antimatter bypass as seen in "That Which Survives". It probably was enclosed earlier since Memory Alpha indicates "Day of the Dove" to be be produced before "That Which Survives".

And then (a head scratcher) in "Day of the Dove" the mysterious entity is seen floating in the balcony area where the red ladder is. But the entire time it is there, all the characters are looking over by the wall above the antimatter bypass room! I just might fit another balcony on that side just to see how it would look...

Right now I'm trying to figure out where the Elaan and Scotty were when looking at what I assume is part of the deflector shield system and hoping it doesn't end up under the EMM
blssdwlf is offline   Reply With Quote