View Single Post
Old June 11 2010, 02:37 PM   #50
Aquarius
Commander

View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Middleman wrote: View Post
Aquarius wrote: View Post
Okay. Tell you what. It's gonna be kind of time-consuming to put it up, so unless Middleman can get to it before I can, I'll put it up tomorrow night or Saturday after work. Sorry that's the best I can do--I've got stuff going on tonight and I'm also preparing for a move.
I'll help you, if you want me to, but 2 thing first. (1) Separate thread. (2) Do we need permission? You have to have a sense of humor for this and the rules here are very narrowly interpreted.
Well, every time I go to post something I worry might be too questionable, I keep being told that as long as it's no worse than PG-13 it's all good...though I've failed to convey that I still am apprehensive because different people and sites have different interpretations of what PG-13 *is*. Honestly, I don't think our little TnT screencap story is any racier than anything in, say, the 5 Words Only thread.

Whether or not we need a separate thread, I don't know. We *do* tell a story about TnT using pictures featuring them, so that, to me, counts as "TnT appreciation."

As for permission, I already got it from the other participants once. As long as we give credit for the ideas that are not our own, it'll be fine.
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote