View Single Post
Old June 8 2010, 10:09 AM   #120
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: New figures for 2010 including a look at 11th Doctor

Pre-ordered my Ironside Dalek, looks so cool. I dont really care for the newer ones to be honest.

Not too sure on the Amy figure, but ill pass judgement until i see it on a shelf somewhere.

On a side note, got Elevens Sonic the other day for 9.99 at a toy shop . duno why theyve shalshed the price already, its only been a couple of months, probably had loads to shift.

Josan wrote: View Post
@ Worf... The pics shown are almost always of the prototype sculpts. They don't have the joints. The figures do.

@ Starkers... You and pretty much every other figure collecting fan I know. I'll be very surprised if they don't outsell the new Crayola Daleks.
They certainly will, of all the other forums i lurk on and every geek mate of mine, they hate the new Daleks. Let alone spending nearly 10-12 on one or a set.

wamdue wrote: View Post
Samurai8472 wrote: View Post
Probably got swepted under the rug

Upcoming figures. Fans of the Demon Headmaster will be pleased with one figure

now all I need is a Dinah Glass action figure
That'd be cool and at the same time, wrong.

Besides, i was about 9 or 10 when that show aired, so shes probably blossomed since then, maybe an update is required to the prototype.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote