I hope you won't hate me for this little bit of spam, but I just wanted to let everyone know about an app I made for the iPad (and iPhone).
LCARS Reader (http://lcarsreader.com
Its an RSS/Social Media reader that uses a Padd interface (LCARS) to:
* Read posts to your social network via Twitter and Facebook.
* Play videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
* Browse photos on Pacasa and Flickr.
* Plays podcasts.
* Subscribe to sales items on Craigslist and Ebay.
* And, of course, subscribe to RSS feeds.
You should check it out! It's gotten pretty good reviews (3.5 out of 5 stars with 43 reviews) and is the most useful LCARS app I've ever used (though I am biased).
Suggestions are welcome! Please reply here or send an email to email@example.com
Thanks! (Sorry again for the spam.)