View Single Post
Old June 7 2010, 03:43 AM   #113
Ralphis
Lieutenant

Re: Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

I guess I've been registered for almost a year and a half, and I even posted a couple of times, but I don't remember doing any of it. I've been a lurker here for a long time. I'm actually a regular poster over on Trekweb, but I want to branch out a tad.

I know everyone says it and it sounds cliche, but I've been a Trekker (I actually consider myself a "Trekster" ) for as long as I've been alive. I first became obsessed with Star Trek: TNG and the Original Series movies. I regret that when DS9 and VOY were on, I was kinda of taking a break. I was in Jr. High and High School and watching Star Trek didn't earn you any "cool points". But while in college I started watching Enterprise and I feel in love with Trek all over again. (Yeah, I know the quality of Enterprise is in question, but at the time it was enough to bring me back in.)

Some of my other favorites in the Sci-Fi genre are Stargate SG1 (early seasons), Stargate Universe, Battlestar Galactica (remake), Caprica, Twilight Zone (original), Outer Limits (90's version). I'm trying to explore Babylon 5.

There's more I could write here, but this is already ridiculously long and I doubt many will read it.
Ralphis is offline   Reply With Quote