Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Voice
Com Level: COM REQUEST -ISME Ė RC47-RE4
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I have a Doctor Phlox of the Interspecies Medical Exchange on subspace, he wants to thank you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Geees Iíll take that one for sure, the way things are going now a days !
LINK CONNECTED

Hello Doctor, how may I help you today ?

PHLOX-RE4:

Mr. Houston, ahhh...do you know a person named Pappy McCone, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, well yes I do, he works for me, why ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Good, then I do have the right Company, not that the name Chiron is not all that common.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh no itís not, is there a problem, is everything ok ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Oh Mr. Houston, ok is not the word, FANTASTIC, describes it much better, your employee Mr. McCone and your Ship saved my wifeís life, I think, she said she was very worried that those Klingons would kill all of them.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, well Iím glad we could help out there, but, when things like that happen, very rarely do they kill anyone, itís mostly a case of Robbery. The formal Klingon Government does not authorize attacks like that.
PHLOX-RE4:
OH, so this type activity. Raids are common place in that Sector !?
HOUSTON-9400:
To a point Sir, we havenít had a problem with that for some while now, but when youíre helpless in Space, and canít communicate that over a secure link, you do open yourself up to problems possibly.
PHLOX-RE4:
I see, but never the less, your employee had the choice of backing off, and not doing anything to prevent that incident.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh well yes, he could have chosen not to intervene, but, we donít go out there unprepared, our ships are very well equipped to handle things like that, and your repairs too. Many of the parts and equipment we carry for that, is rather expensive, so, we have to be ready to defend ourselves.
PHLOX-RE4:
Well that be as it may, you did come to their defense, and in their opinion saved lives and the material that was on the Ship. OH, that may be what they were after, they had a quantity of Biomimetic Compounds with them.
HOUSTON-9400:
UOO, glad we could help then, that stuff doesnít need to be in nefarious hands. In the preparation for transporting it, you may have had a security leak, and that caused it.
PHLOX-RE4:
So, your ships are powerful, and youíre used to carrying expensive and I presume delicate equipment, would you entertain an agreement with the Medical Exchange, for transporting items like that for us ? That would just leave the transporting of our Personnel.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I can help you out on both issues, we have Intra-planetary. Intra-System and Intra-galactic Transport services for personnel. Weíre in business of helping people out like that, is that something you would like to discuss in detail with one of our representatives ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Yes, I certainly would, at least in a preliminary state, cost and ability to deliver where and when needed. But, exactly what is Chiron, a Security Corporation, like that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA no, not at all, we actually design and manufacture Space Vehicles, develop required technology and re-fit Vessels for modernization, we just happen to carry big sticks.
PHLOX-RE4:
HA HA, that works well apparently, but, Iím taking up too much of your time. If you will, please direct me to the proper area there, and Iíll discuss our needs with your representative.
HOUSTON-9400:
No problem Doctor, Iíll let my assistant CC, redirect your call, and it was very nice talking to you Sir.
PHLOX-RE4:
Mr. Houston, in closing with you, I want to thank you VERY much for doing that for my Wife and her associates, they were very afraid for their lives, and my wife Feezal was quite taken with Mr. McCone.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh ahh.. thatís nice..ahh, but I appreciate your thanks, and CC, redirect Doctor Phloxís call to Miss Delhiusí offices. Goodbye Doctor.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Stand by Doctor Phlox.
REDIRECT PHLOX-RE4 to JOVAL-9410
CC-2000:
SW, can we talk about Doctor Phloxís needs a little ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I suppose, what ?
CC-2000:
Well, Iíve read about Companies which do Security Work for people, couldnít we have such a service, Special Transports like those big things that carry money down on the Planet.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH an Armored Vehicle for lots of money or special people, like that, and YEA, if thereís a market for it, no problem !
CC-2000:
Maybe both together, a place for the Passengers, and their stuff, whatever that may be.
HOUSTON-9400:
Might need a variety of Vehicles to accommodate things like that, why donít you check into it.
CC-2000:
ME !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Your idea !, bye.
CC-2000:
Ohhhh...
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote