Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice
Com Level: PCV OXFORD CHIRON CHIGCO OX57D75R SECURED:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I hate to bother you right now, I know youíre thinking about so many things, but, I have a rather strange com request, from Pappy, do you know who that is ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, yea, thatís the Master Chief of the Repair Facility at DS9, he runs the PCV Oxford for me. Put him through !

MCCONE-CAP1:

Hay SW ya old Space Dog, how ya doing, buddy !

HOUSTON-9400:
Pappy, dang itís good to hear from you, why donít ya call me up more !?
MCCONE-CAP1:
AWW, ainít got nuthin to say most times, but, ran into a little problem just a few minutes ago.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, what happened ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
Well, we got a Service Call out here to this Denobulan Ship, just a transporter. They were trying to get somewhere in too big a hurry, and burned a hole in a Power Conduit.
HOUSTON-9400:
Happens.
MCCONE-CAP1:
Yea, but anyway, after we started out toward them, and were almost there, they started transmitting an Emergency Distress Signal, so I put the pedal to the metal and when we got there, a Klingon Ship had um in a Tractor Beam, and was trying to board um.
HOUSTON-9400:
No kidding, and the Denobulans didnít like that ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
NO WAY buddy, they were trying to pull away from the Klingons, and well, I know how you feel about killing anybody, so, I set the Cannon on wide beam, and gave um a little bump.
HOUSTON-9400:
A BUMP, HA, I bet they thought they ran into some Planet, and it didnít give any !
MCCONE-CAP1:
HA YEA, I could visualize them guys picking themselves up off the Floor of the Bridge, but, the Computer said there were only ďminorĒ injuries, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, ďminorĒ HA, but did you run um off ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
Oh hell yea, thatís the fastest Iíve EVER seen one of those old pieces of Klingon junk, get going !
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, that hasnít happened in a long time Pappy, I sure hope we donít have any of those guys starting to try to take ships over, like they have at times.
MCCONE-CAP1:
Well I donít know about that, I just wanted to mention it to ya, and let you take the Flack, if the Klingon Government jumped on anybody.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, throw it off on me will ya, but, I doubt if they would have approved of any action like that, I know youíre kidding anyway.
MCCONE-CAP1:
I am buddy, but there ya are, just wanted to say it, and a belated howdy too.
HOUSTON-9400:
Is that it, you have to shoot at someone before you can call me up and say hello, do you need another box of them Cuban Cigars youíre killing yourself with ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
HA HA, if I die of anything, it wonít be a Cigar, BUT, Iíll make sure I got a smile on my face at the time, OH BUT, I got someone here that wants to talk to you, here he is....

HUTCHINSON--CAP1:

Hello SW, I just thought Iíd report in, Iím here and working with Pappy.

HOUSTON-9400:
HUTCH, you on the Ship with them, I didnít know heíd pack you up and take you on a Repair Call so soon !
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
I wanted to go SW, how else am I going to see what these guys do, but, I didnít expect to have to go into battle with them, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
Donít put anything past Pappy McCone, heís the best Master Chief I got in my whole fleet.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
I believe youíre right SW, and he told me not to call him Captain, said something about not having an English accent, and glad of it, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, YEA, him and Picard had a run in once, and I donít know if Pappy has forgotten it, but, I bet Piccard hasnít, HA HA HA !
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
SW, heís holding up his hand with the ďmiddle fingerĒ extended, I think he remembers.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, WOW, thatís what he did to Picard HA HA HA ! Uoo gees, my side is hurting, but, you ok, any battle damage, HA HA ?
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
No SW, Iím just fine, and let me say, wow, my accommodations on the Bahamas, and Monte Carlo, that was FIRST CLASS all the way, thank you SO much for that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww donít mention it Hutch, want to make sure my people are taken care of.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
Mr. Houston..ahh SW, you donít know how much I appreciate working for Chiron, I...well.. I thought things were over for me, and...well thank you for everything.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay, ahh... you seen any old friends around Quarks yet ?
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
OH, no I havenít, Iíve only been there once, yesterday night, but, I did say hello to Quark, and mentioned that Iíd be around for a few days.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good, that may be all you need to do, so, letís see what happens.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
My thoughts too SW, but, I donít want to take up your time, so, Iíll say good bye.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok bye Hutch. PAPPY, you take care, hear !
MCCONE-CAP1: (BACKGROUND SOURCE)
Take care SW, and when did you say youíd be sending that Box of Cigars, HA HA HA !
MCCONE-CAP1: CLEAR
PCV OXFORD CHIRON CHIGCO OX57D75R CHANNEL CLOSED
CC-2000:
SW, I was about to report that incident, but Chief McCone said he would call you himself, is that ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, Iím surprised he even mentioned it, heís dealt with a lot of those Raiders out there, Maquis, all of them at one time or another.
CC-2000:
I was about to suggest a light Phaser blast to the Klingon ship, but he said for me to shut up, and get out of the way !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, yea, thatís Pappy, he likes to do things his way, HA !
CC-2000:
Well no harm was done, and, Iím very glad to see you in a better mood.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea well, it wonít last long, I canít help but think about those guys out there.
CC-2000:
SW, may I ask...you chose Captain BíiJik for the mission, why, I donít think your previous explanation was completely accurate, am I right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well in part it was CC, but, if things go sour out there, I know I can count on BíiJik to not let it get back over here and mess things up.
CC-2000:
The Self Destruct Order is that what you mean ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, it is.
CC-2000:
I understand, and yes, choosing him was a wise choice, and, Iím not Brown Nosing either, Iíve monitored BíiJik, and yes, he has the strength to do that if necessary. Oh, one more thing in a lighter mood, but, I downloaded some of the Tactical Evasive Maneuvers to the Osiris, just in case, and Captain Praxim has conducted two Battle Drills, since the Zeus left the Quadrant.
HOUSTON-9400:
Battle Drills, with a Cargo equipped Vessel and Crew, WOW, Iíd like to have seen that, HA HA !
CC-2000:
Actually, heís done quite well, and he agrees, Seatbelts would be a good idea, he mentioned that after going through one that I set up specially for him.
HOUSTON-9400:
REALLY, you, came up with a Evasive Tactical plan, just how did you do that ?
CC-2000:
Well, Iíve been searching through some older records from Star Fleet, and found where a Captain Archer had an encounter with a strange Romulan Vessel, which disguised itís self as various other vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh yea, wow, that was a long time ago !
CC-2000:
Yes, but, a Sub-Commander TíPol captured quite a bit of information on the Vessel, and I used itís Maneuvers to set up the routines for the Osiris. The way the Osiris is equipped, makes it quite agile.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, so, you think it could actually keep from getting hooked by a Cube ?
CC-2000:
I know it SW, Iíll make sure of that, but, Captain Praxim wonít be able to hurt the Cube very much, unless I can get the Cubeís shields down, then his Phasers will be effective.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I was thinking about refitting those Vessels anyway, if we need to put them on Mapping. OH yea, get a memo out to the Dock Chief here, and have him go through those other three Ships, ok.
CC-2000:
Those being the PCV Sekhmet, Anubis and Hathor, is that correct ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, those are the ones.
CC-2000:
SW, those names, they are from Earth, Egyptian/Greek Mythology, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I was thinking about naming them, the OíNeill, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter and Tealíc.
CC-2000:
Ohhh man, thatís a crazy show, whoíd ever believe there could be such a thing as a Stargate ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA HA !
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Ahh yes, humor, so therapeutic.
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote