::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COM REQUEST -STAR FLEET - SF211 LINK
LINK SUBSPACE DQUAD.COM USER25447
LINK BAXIAL NEELIX-CAP1
COM REQUEST ACCEPTED

CC-2000:
This is Chiron Corporate, how may I help you ?

NEELIX-CAP1:

My name is Neelix, and my Son told me to ask for a Mr. Houston, hes supposed to be the Boss over there.

CC-2000:
Ahh yes he is, but may I inquire as to the nature of your request, Sir ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Ahh well, Prax told me he was a nice guy, and Id like to do some business with him, is he available ?
CC-2000:
Mr. Neelix, please be more specific, Mr. Houston is pretty busy, and if you dont come up with something pretty solid, other than your Son working for Chiron, Im going to have to delay or prevent your contact with him, sorry Sir.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well ok, I wanted to talk to him about buying a Ship from Chiron, and Prax said he would be the person to talk to about it, is that good enough ?
CC-2000:
Yes Sir it is, and please stand by for a moment, and Ill see if Mr. Houston is available, thank you.
HOLD COM LINK

CC-2000:
SW, sorry about the interruption, but I have a Mr. Neelix on a Star Fleet Subspace Link, his son is Captain Praxim, and he wants to talk to you about buying a Ship from Chiron. Also, I cannot assure a secure line.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh yea thats ok, I think I remember seeing somewhere that he was Praxs dad, put him on.
COM LINK TRANSFERRED HOUSTON9400

HOUSTON-9400:
Hello Mr. Neelix, what can I do for you today, Sir ?

NEELIX-CAP1:

Aww Mr. Houston, please, its just Neelix, my boy Prax said to call you, he speaks very highly of you, and I thought Id see if we could do some business, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, and if its just Neelix, then Im just SW. And I certainly appreciate Prax saying that, but, just what kind of business could we do ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well SW, I need a ship, and since Prax works for the Premier Ship Builder of the Alpha Quadrant, I thought it would be right to give you first chance on it, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
SET REQUEST CREDIT DIRECT TO ISHKA-9403
REPORT NEELIX ATTACH STAR FLEET PERSONAL FILE - SEND
Well, I really appreciate that Neelix, but customarily we dont usually make Private Vessels, not that we havent at one time, but were pretty much into Commercial Vehicles.
NEELIX-CAP1:
I understand that Sir, but Im not interested in a Private Ship, I already have one as shabby as it is. I was interested in getting something with a little more kick, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CREDIT DENIED NO VERIFIABLE MEANS OF INCOME - ISHKA-9403
I see, please understand I cant assure a secure channel here, but, Im not quite sure what you mean by kick, youre probably referring to Weapons, is that right.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Yes, we need something that will stand up to the Haakonians, we are tired of living on that Asteroid, and want to move back to our home world.
HOUSTON-9400:
STAR FLEET PERSONNEL FILE NEELIX AVAILABLE - PRESS F5
I see, umm.....ahh..MANUAL KEY F5 DISPLAY..., Neelix, are you sure that just one Vessel is going to be enough, from what I ahh..remember, umm....they took over your Planet, and did some serious damage to your Race, so one Ship ? MANUAL KEY F5 RETURN
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well, Id like to have a Hundred, but, we think if we just get a foothold somewhere on Rinax, we can defend it, especially with a good strong Ship and mine, and go from there. Wed rebuild, get our home back, plus, Im not certain that they would put up that much of a fight now.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, so...what youre asking Chiron to do is, get in the middle of a Civil War ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
NO No no, you wouldnt have to do anything but give us the Ship, we wouldnt involve you in any way, I promise that, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh....give you !?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Ahh well Sir, Im sure we could work out a deal about the cost, but wed sure like it if you were to go ahead and let us have it, and we could work that out later, couldnt we, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Neelix, just about anything I could build, even with a Used Hull from somewhere, would cost in the Thousands, of BRICKS of Latinum. Are you familiar with that level of Currency ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well...not exactly, but, Im sure its a LOT of money, but, until we get our feet on the ground there, we just dont have the resources immediately available.
HOUSTON-9400:
Is this Neelix the Talaxian or Neelix the Ferengi ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
HA HA HA, well Sir, were both notorious Traders, but, I hope my reputation with Star Fleet would count for something.
HOUSTON-9400:
Speaking of Star Fleet, have you tried to speak to them about this issue, they would probably be able to come up with a Vessel a lot quicker than Chiron can.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well actually yes, I spoke to Captain Tuvok and Admiral Barkley, were old friends from the Voyager days, and....well Reg said it was unwise for them to involve with any Civil discontent, that Prime Directive stuff, you know how it gets in the way, right Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Very well in deed, but wow, ADMIRAL Barkley, I sure didnt see that coming. But anyway Neelix, I may can help you out, we may have some used equipment around here, but, youd have to furnish the Ship.
NEELIX-CAP1:
OHhhh...well...I...dont know if we could do that, BUT, thats a start, just let me ask around a little over here, and maybe we can come up with something, is there anything you have in mind ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Neelix, if youre going to have much in it, it cant be very small, takes some room and decks to stuff things in, ok ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
So, my ship the Baxial wouldnt work then, would it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
A Cargo Shuttle, no, needs to be bigger if you really want something that will work.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Understood Sir, and well get it somehow, can I get back to you at some point, please ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Be looking forward to it Neelix, and Im sure it wont cost very much, ok.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Oh...ahh yes Sir, cost, well, yes we can discuss that later too, ok Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, anything else ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
No Sir, thats it, so, talk to you later, goodbye.
NEELIX-CAP1: Clear
COM REQUEST -STAR FLEET - SF211 LINK
LINK SUBSPACE DQUAD.COM USER25447
LINK BAXIAL COM CLOSED
CC-2000:
SW, now come on, do I sense that you may actually help him out !
HOUSTON-9400:
Weeeel....seems like a good cause, and, hes Praxs Dad, right !
CC-2000:
That and a Bolian Fickle, wont even buy you a cup of Coffee on DS9 !
HOUSTON-9400:
What else we going to do with that old crap we got stacked up out there, I remember some old Type VIII Phasers and a Torpedo Array just laying around.
CC-2000:
Well yea...and I thought the Borg were lucky.
HOUSTON-9400:
Tell ya what, see if you can find out just how powerful those Haakonian ships are, and anything else we may need, ok, just so well know what hes up against.
CC-2000:
Ohhhh...ok Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, whats the matter ?
CC-2000:
No profit !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ferengi !
CC-2000:
Bill Payer ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh yea, ya got a point.....but do it anyway, bye.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Last edited by SWHouston; May 29 2010 at 09:20 AM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote