View Single Post
Old May 26 2010, 03:27 AM   #22
Whtstr314
Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to Whtstr314
Re: Star Trek: Fighter Command

The next day, Deanna Troi was coming out of her office at the end of the day and as she turned around after punching in the door lock keycode, she saw Jake Janeway sitting on the bench outside, smiling sheepishly. “What do you want, Jake?” she sighed as she approached him.

“I just wanted to apologize... I ordered your new table, but it might take a while, they build it by hand,” said Jake with the sheepish smile still on his face.

“A new table, while hand-built, isn't going to keep me from reporting what happened yesterday to your superiors, you know,” Deanna replied, obviously exasperated from the past two days of counseling.

“Well, that's what I came to talk to you about,” Jake said, the grin disappearing from his face, “Look, I have a proposal, if you're willing to listen...”

“What is it, Jake? I am due home in an hour, so talk fast, and as we walk,” Deanna replied with a sigh. She and Jake began walking toward San Francisco's starshuttle terminal.

“Alright, here it is...” Jake began...