::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Praxim on Subspace.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him through.

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Mr. Houston, Iíve just received redirect orders, have I done something wrong, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
HA no, youíre doing fine Prax, we just got a little situation over on BíiJikís route, and we need your help.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Certainly Sir, just what exactly can we do ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Guard a Post for a while, donít know how long, but we found a Transwarp Conduit, and Iím sending the Zeus through it to check out where the Hub is, and I need someone to stand by the Entrance, and blow the hell out of anyone except BíiJik, who comes out.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ummm...ahh Mr. Houston, I know I donít get over to the Corporate facility much, but just to remind you, I donít have anything more powerful than Type X Phasers, I donít even have a Torpedo Array, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know that too, but, youíre all I got that Iíll let just sit there until something happens. I got to keep those Transports in delivery mode, not that your parts runs arenít important, itís just a matter of priorities, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I see Sir, but let me try to get a better concept of this. Transwarp, I think that means Borg, like in BIG, STRONG and a bunch of um ! And you want ME to blow the hell out of um, is that what Iím hearing, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, maybe that was wishful thinking, but, you got Shields almost as good as any Transport, and can keep running and hitting them with what you do have, until I can get you some help. Hay, you could pull up in front of them, and dump some of those spare parts youíve picked up in their way, at least theyíll have to slow down to get around um.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sir, Iím already on my way to you, and Iíll do what I can, but, I donít think that will be much, it wonít take them much time to get around some debris in their way.
CC-2000:
SW, if I may speak please. Captain Praxim, Iím..ahh CC, and Iíll be monitoring your Computers and Sensors should that happen, and it will be real important for you to keep fairly close to a Cube, if one comes through the Conduit. From what I know already about their Weaponry, your Vessel can handle it just fine, and I need to monitor their Operations, I just may be able to send a signal to them, that will incapacitate the Cube, IF I have enough time to gather the information, you see that Captain ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok CC, whoever you are, so all I got to do is just stick close to them if they run past me, you know theyíll probably try to put a Tractor Beam on me, think I could break loose, and maybe just get um chase me around in circles, is that what youíre implying.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hell yea, that would work, just anything to slow um down !
CC-2000:
SEARCH ALL DATABASES Ė BORG Ė TRACTOR BEAM - CORRELATE
Captain Praxim, no, donít try to pull away from their Tractor Beam, from what I know of their power, you would damage your Vessel, but, Iíve just checked our records, and no record of them using a Tractor Beam at a distance of over 1100 Kilometers exist. So, if you can keep as close as you can, but at least that distance from them, you probably wonít have to deal with that.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
What if I canít do that, keep ahead of them ?
CC-2000:
No problem Prax, you got the fastest Vessel in the Chiron Fleet, and you got the Borg beat hands down, ok !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
No kidding, I didnít know that, wow !
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh gees, I wish you hadnít told him that, weíll never hear the last of it now. Anyway, hopefully it wonít come to any of this, Iím hoping BíiJik will get in and out without an incident.
CC-2000:
Remember Prax, Iíll be monitoring your Vessel and the Probe that is stationed by the exit, and Iíll try to help keep you out of too much trouble, ok !
HOUSTON-9400:
Anything else Prax, if not, just show up at the Coordinates as soon as you can, and weíll go from there.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Will do SW, and CC I really appreciate all the tips here, just what do you do over there at Corporate ?
CC-2000:
Ahh...well...OH, I operate the Computer System for SW, ahh...thatís about it.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Oh ok, thatís good, and itís real good to have met you, maybe we can meet in person sometime soon.
CC-2000:
Ahhh...well YEA, that may happen before long, and nice to have met you too.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, if thereís nothing else, letís get back to work, and keep in mind, this stuff is HIGHLY Classified ok, bye Prax.
PRAXIM-CAP1: Clear
PCV OSIRIS CHIRON CHIGCO O14F55V RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000:
SW, you sure are going to a lot of trouble, to make sure things are covered here.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, thereís a very good reason for that, I donít want to go on record, as THE person responsible for causing the Borg to Assimilate the Alpha Quadrant, see.
CC-2000:
Oh...
HOUSTON-9400:
And another thing, not bad on the Tactical, not bad at all. Bye for now CC.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000:
Uoo YEA !
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote