::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HUGH CONGLOMERATE Ė FORMAT 83
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TRANSMIT COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST
COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST ACCEPTED

HUGH-OPS1:

Hello.

CC-2000:
Greetings Hugh, I am..ahh...I am Chiron CC.
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, Chiron, do you know my friend Chiron SW ?
CC-2000:
Yes I do, quite well in fact, I am contacting you in accordance with a Scheduled Contact. Do you need anything, are you ok ?
HUGH-OPS1:
We are ok Chiron CC, we have harvested more of the food of the Ground, and are awaiting the Echkl that Chiron SW said he could provide us with.
CC-2000:
Oh ahh yes, he is aware of that, but...ahh...we are working on getting those to you, and I have researched other needs for the provisions and items for the containment of Echkl, which you will need. I will try to expedite getting that to you.
HUGH-OPS1:
Dekla is quite anxious for us to have the Echkl, he says they provide many sources of sustenance.
CC-2000:
Yes they do, and Iíll try to mention that to Chiron SW, and maybe get them to you soon, but, is there anything else you need, any problems ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes Chiron CC, I have a problem with Goval, he continues to want to be returned to his home world, do you think you could provide him with transportation, or ask Chiron SW if that is possible ?
CC-2000:
Wait now Hugh, ahh, is Goval one of the Borg there with you ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, here, you can talk to him, I cannot convince him that it is not a good idea for him to return to his world, but he insists, he is stubborn, here he is.
CC-2000:
Well wai....

GOVAL-OPS1:

Hello, I am Goval.

CC-2000:
Ahh ok..hello Goval, how can I help you ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
I want to return to my Home World, I miss my family and Hugh says it is not possible. I want to return, can you help me ?
CC-2000:
Uoo wow..ahh..well Goval, I canít promise you anything definite, but have you looked in a Mirror recently, do you realize that you are...or have those Implants still ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Oh ahh yes, I know I have them.
CC-2000:
Well ok, but are Implants common with the people of your World, they have things like that ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Ohh well no, they donít.
CC-2000:
Ok, but do you think that given your appearance, with the Implants like you have, that you would be accepted back ? Is it possible they may object to that ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Oh, if they saw me as I am, they would be afraid, they would reject me.
CC-2000:
Yeaaaa, I think youíre right, so, I donít think you have other options, stay where youíre at, at least you are accepted there, right.
GOVAL-OPS1:
Yes I understand that, I am safe and comfortable here, but I want to rejoin my family, can these Implants be removed, must I have them for the rest of my life, can you help me ?
CC-2000:
Goval, wow, I donít think itís possible to remove all of them. The only reference I have is an ex Borg, a Female that had some of her Implants removed, and a few others who had them all removed, but it was not good, they died eventually. So at best, you still would have some of them remain on you.
GOVAL-OPS1:
Eventually, how long did they live, I would have all of them removed if I had time to see my family, to return and die with them at my side.
CC-2000:
Ohhh gees...ahh...well Goval, Iím not the final word on this, let me tell Chiron SW about it, not that he has anything other to deal with right now, and Iíll get back to you on that. BUT, itís going to take some time, and that said, I donít know if we could get you back to your Home World in the time you had left, after the Implants were removed, itís not a long period.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I still wish it, I will do anything to see my family again, please pursue this for me with Chiron SW, I have a wife, and children, I miss them so much. Even though you say I would not have long to live, I would do that just to be with them again. Tell him how much I want my family with me even if it means my death, please.
CC-2000:
Oh wow...If I had eyes, Iíd be crying now, I feel so much compassion for you. Iím SO sorry that happened to you. I think I understand now, why SW wants to help you people so much.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I donít understand.
CC-2000:
Never mind Goval, let me speak to Chiron SW, but I cannot guarantee that he will be able to do anything for you, ok.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I understand Chiron CC, please try, and thank you.
CC-2000:
Otherwise, is everything ok there ?

HUGH-OPS1:

Yes Chiron CC, we are ok.

CC-2000:
Ok then, Iíll try to get back to you soon, goodbye.
HUGHL-OPS1:
Goodbye Chiron CC.
HUGH-OPS1:Clear
CC-2000:Clear
CHIGCO-G8BG74D CHANNEL RETURNED TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote