Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
Com Level: Secured – As Noted – Transport Vessels Only
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ACCEPTED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
With: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Pressman on Subspace.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him through !

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW !. what the hell is going on, I have Redirect Orders here, to rendezvous with the Zeus and Agamemnon, we going to War with someone ?

HOUSTON-9400:
I sure hope not Eric, we located a Transwarp Conduit, and I’m sending B’iJik through it to see what’s on the other side.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Uoo, that still sounds a little vague, so you want me to take part of B’iJik’s route for a while, that’s what is says, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
For now that’s all I need, I hope I don’t have to send you in after him.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well Boss, given all the weapons we have onboard, shielding too, that’s one fight we just may win.
CC-2000:
SW, Captain B’iJik is on Subspace for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him on CCom with us CC, but I sure hope it doesn’t come to that Eric.

B’IJIK- CBG-1:

What is the reason for these new Orders, are we going to War ?

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
You’d love that wouldn’t you, you old Targ.
HOUSTON-9400:
B’iJik, Leyor contacted me a few minutes ago, and told me we could have an operational Transwarp Coil in two days.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
QAPLA’ !, it will be a glorious battle, and a good day to die !
HOUSTON-9400:
HANG ON THERE !, I don’t want either to happen if we can help it, you’re just going in for a trial run, and quick look, GOT THAT ! You will run silent, and once you have reached a Hub, you are to do some quick Sensor Readings, and return immediately, I will send you additional Orders on how I want your Vessel stacked with the extra Power and Weapons Modules, more specific Orders, UNDERSTOOD !
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Ummm..Yes Leader, I understand, it will be an honor to do this, and I will comply with your Orders, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good, but that’s about it for now, Thara and Eric here will hand off the Battle Modules to you, and you give them your Cargo Modules. I want you light, ready and strong, just in case the Borg get a whiff of you, and you have to defend yourself.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
I am confident that we shall be victorious if that happens, these Ships are with vast Power, you are a good Leader.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, we may just have the chance to see how good I made those Ships, if one or more of those Cubes chasses you back over here, we’re going to have to scramble, to get you some help. CC will be handling the routing of the Hercules and Agamemnon, and I think I’ll hold the Chiron here, just in case we need a fourth Vessel over there.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Wow SW, I think you’re serious about this !
HOUSTON-9400:
Serious hell, I’m a nervous as a Cat on a hot Roof ! If we let those guys out of that hole over there, we’re going to have hell to pay. There is NO doubt that they remember what happened to the last one they sent through, not that Janeway didn’t do a good job, but, if I were them, I’d make sure that the next time that was done, there would be more than one Cube.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well you’re right about the quick look and get out, it’d be a lot better if they didn’t detect us at all, I’m pretty sure given what I’ve read from Thara’s report, that can be done, and a LOT more information about the Hub Network can be gathered.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Having these conduits will give us great Tactical advantage over our enemies, and...well, it will be very good for the Routes too, if they go where we need them, do you have any information on that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not yet, that’s part of the reason you’re going to do this, AND, if you’re not noticed and all goes well, you’re going to go back through again, and start mapping them, see that !
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
QAPLA’ !, that is a good plan !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
B’iJik going to need any help with that SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Therein lies the catch, if I remember correctly, there were literally THOUSANDS of those things going everywhere, we’re going to have to dedicate additional resources to the Mapping I’m thinking, or it’s going to take forever, IF this goes like I think it will. OH, CC, get hold of Praxim, and get him started back this way ASAP !
CC-2000:
Understood Sir, and I see that both Captains Thara and Maxwell are monitoring us, they haven’t logged on to the Channel, welcome Captains.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I don’t want to make this a Party Line right now, and all of you will be getting more specific orders soon, any more questions ?
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
I’m ok with it, I’m kinda glad to see some activity finally.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
I understand your orders Leader, and await the opportunity to serve !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, I think we’re all straight on this for now, and after you get your Orders, we can CCom again, right before B’iJik jumps into it over there, ok, so, I’ll say bye for now all.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: CLEAR
PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
B’IJIK- CBG-1: CLEAR
PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000:
SW !, this is SO exciting, we may go to War, WOW !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, Ohhh, I can’t help but laugh, you’re excited again, HA HA.
CC-2000:
Well it is exciting, all we ever do is deliver stuff and talk, make money then spend it, this is different !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA well yea, but, you’ve never been in Battle yet, I sure hope you’re ready just in case !
CC-2000:
SW, all joking aside, I AM if need be. With this new Programming, you could load all four, or even more of the Transports with extra Weapons Modules, and I could handle it easily, I assure you of that. I’ll say it again, from what I know of the Borg right now, if they put ten of their Cubes against just ONE of our Ships, we’d kick their butts SO bad, they go back to the Delta Quad and hide in shame.
HOUSTON-9400:
Come on CC, ten to one, aren’t you exaggerating a little, or a LOT !
CC-2000:
SW, I am NOT kidding you, with the Weaponry, Shielding and Power we’d have on a Transport rigged for Battle like you’re going to have it, we could do that, I promise it !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I’m sure glad we’re on our side given that, but, seeing is believing, and I don’t want to see a Battle start over there. I’d have to get the Federation in on it, and I really don’t want to do that.
CC-2000:
Though I think I know the answer to that, I’ll ask anyway. Why wouldn’t you want them involved ?
HOUSTON-9400:
We’d have to show our hand off, they’d see what kind of weaponry we have, and they’d probably want to write up a Contract for us to protect them, I wouldn’t put it past Bill at all.
CC-2000:
OH, I thought it was just because you don’t like Admiral Bill !
HOUSTON-9400:
That too.
CC-2000:
DATA SEARCH – WAR – COMPONENTS – RESOURCES – LIST
OH, I just looked it up, we could be Mercenaries !
HOUSTON-9400:
We could NOT, and we will NOT, I think you’ve been watching too many Holonovels !
CC-2000:
But....
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye CC !
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote