SEARCH Ė FACIAL RECOGNITION - CHAMBERS Ė ALL LOCATIONS
FOUND Ė REDIRECT TO PERSONAL QUARTERS #252
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
WHAT !
CC-2000:
Doctor Chambers, may I speak to you ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Iím about to go to work, make it quick, who is that ?
CC-2000:
Iím the LCARS CC-2000 Computer, everybody calls me CC.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:

Aww come on, who is it, you donít sound like the Computer I talk to every day !

CC-2000:
Yes, Iíve made two different Protocols in my Communications Format, I donít usually use this one, unless the person Iím talking to, is familiar with me, may I call you Rice ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Sure, but you sure sound different, just like a real person.
CC-2000:
I get that a lot, I wish I had an image to display for you, but, Malachi hasnít been programmed with the Interlink Frequencies yet.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
I know, wow, you sure sound like a real person !
CC-2000:
Ahh yea, but, if you will, Iíd like to discuss Malachi for a moment, that ok with you ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Depends, if itís related to his Medical File, Iím not sure I can give you much.
CC-2000:
Oh yes, I understand, the Privacy issues, and I really appreciate you upholding them, but since Iím the one who will be Malachi, do you think that might be an exception ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Tell ya what, if youíll consider any information I give you here about Malachi as Medical Info, Iíll go along with this. That means you donít discuss it with anyone else, ok ?
CC-2000:
I can do that but, I sure hate to exclude SW from anything, he is the Boss.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Thatís the deal, and Iíve told him I wouldnít discuss Malachiís Medical File with him either, or actually I limited it to general stuff, thatís the deal though.
CC-2000:
Well ok, I have a question about communicating with Malachi, I have been, is or would that become a problem ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Communicate !, what you mean, you been talking to him, like that ?
CC-2000:
Ahh yea, a couple times now, he doesnít know Iím a Computer, Iíve been using full Personality Routines when I talk to him, so he doesnít know, he calls me Friend CC.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Ummm well, I told everyone not to talk to him very much, limit it to basic instructions if thatís what you mean, Iím concerned about how much of his personality will be there, when you connect with him.
CC-2000:
And you think that...what, there will be conflict ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
I replaced 92.6% of his brain with the LC module, and even with the 7.4% heís using, heís almost smarter now than some of the Techs around here, that may assert its self at some point, and you could have a problem with it.
CC-2000:
I see, but he will need to communicate things like pain, hunger other basic issues like that, wonít he, I canít just ignore it, say if heís hurting in some way, can I ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
I canít frackin believe this, are you seriously telling me youíre a Computer !
CC-2000:
Ahh well yes, I am, Iím what will be operating Malachi, why, whatís the matter !?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
But...ahh...what you said, thatís companionate, Computers donít do that !
CC-2000:
I do, and I care, maybe not as much as you do, I think youíre pretty attached to Malachi, right.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
YEA, given what Iíve been through with him, VERY attached, and well...at this point, a little less concerned about your involvement with him.
CC-2000:
I donít understand, you what...thought I would mistreat him, not be concerned about his well being, like that ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Hello, Computers, no feelings, do it mechanically, no variations, crap in crap out, stuff like that. Thatís what I was thinking.
CC-2000:
Rice, I like Malachi, heís a REAL person, you for all general purposes made him, and in doing that, you are giving me Life, thatís something stupendous, fantastic, I applaud you, respect you, and that lends to my appreciation and respect for Malachi, heís me, and Iím him. Or will be.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well, Iíll tell ya what CC, Iím just astounded, I had NO idea you would be so advanced, wow, I just donít know what to say here.
CC-2000:
I know what it is, those pesky little Nanoprobes, they did it !
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
HA HA, Nanoprobes, you got a sense of humor too !
CC-2000:
Yea, and that worked on SW as well, I guess youíre seeing why I use two Personality Routines now, it takes SO long to convenience someone Iím a Computer.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well yea, I see that now, and one thing for sure, I am VERY relived, hearing you, your sensitivities and sensibilities, I was very concerned that I was making something, that would be wasted on circuits and ICís.
CC-2000:
Ha yes, and Iím sure you are aware, that I am aware, that there are no Circuits and ICís in Bioneural Living Cell Stratum, but if we may, I have some other questions.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
No problem, ask away !
CC-2000:
Ok, now, far be it for me to question your direction in this, but, I was wondering if it were possible to get replacements for those two Techs, Ted and Paul, is that possible ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Excuse me, Iím not sure just what you mean.
CC-2000:
The Tests which are being performed on Malachi, he likes the way Charley does it, but the other two are not performing it to his liking, I was just wondering if there could be a change there.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Test !, ahh....wait a minute, are you talking about what Charley is supposed to be doing with Malachi ?
CC-2000:
Yes, making him give up the Samples, they come into his room, not all together, and are Testing him, that.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Ohhhh I see, but, the only one I told to ďTestĒ Malachi, was Charley, he must have told Ted and Paul about it, and they are...ahh, helping out with that.
CC-2000:
Oh, thatís very accommodating of them, but like I said, they arenít dong that good of a job, I just wanted to ask, and see if there were others, that could do it like Charley can.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Let me understand this better, just what is Charley doing, that the other Techís arenít ?

CC-2000:
Well, Iíd call it Technique, the other two arenít doing it like Charley, I donít have an Image of Malachi and Charley, but, let me show you..

there, see, they donít do it like that.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
UOOO YEA, heís really getting with it, got any more pictures like this ?
CC-2000:
Well a couple, you want to see them too ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well not now, so youíre wanting to replace Ted and Paul, because they arenít as capable as Charley, that it !
CC-2000:
Well yes, but Charley makes Malachi give up several Samples in a row too, so I think itís technique as well, I just want the best for Malachi.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Wow, well, and remember this is confidential ok, but, I agree, Iíve had all three of them do that ďTestĒ on me, and yea, Charley is better than the other two. But, do you have any sense as to how many ďSamplesĒ that Malachi is giving up, like in a day ?
CC-2000:
Several I think, he says that Charley lets him do a few, then the others come in and itís usually once each, but they may come in more than once.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Wow, ok, I didnít realize he was being ďTestedĒ that much, but, no problem, that was necessary to get things working well, and you say that Malachi likes it ?
CC-2000:
Oh yes, he anticipates having them Test him, when he goes to sleep, heís been just sitting on the side of his bed with his feet on the floor, and laying back over a Pillow, where he will be more available when they come in at night.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Cool, I guess they just come in and start, right.
CC-2000:
Thatís my understanding, oh, and I told him to leave his door open slightly, where they know heís in his room, I suppose that was helpful, right ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Ahhh yea thatíll work, might get him some more ďTestersĒ in there, thereís several people who would like to do that ďTestĒ on him, heís pretty well equipped down there.
CC-2000:
Yes, youíre right, Iíve compared his musculature and that with other images Iíve looked at, and heís very well developed. I have a image of him down there, would you like to see it ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
YEA !

CC-2000:

I captured this last night, he was anticipating a visit.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
UOO WOW yea, I had forgotten how nice he is, Iím going to be thinking about this all day now !
CC-2000:
Oh ok, but about the replacements for those two Techs, can you do anything about that ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
OH Techs, right, I forgot, but why donít you just let that ďslightly open doorĒ policy work for a while, I bet someone shows up, and I wouldnít want to keep Ted and Paul from participating to some extent.
CC-2000:
OH of course !, it doesnít hurt to let them continue, I was totally inconsiderate of their feelings, Iím sure theyíre doing their best. I have so much to learn about social nuances still.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
You SURE do, but, youíll catch on as time passes, but can you estimate how many Samples heís actually giving ?
CC-2000:
Well, possibly seven to ten times a day, but Iíve started monitoring him now, I should be able to give you an accurate number after a while, will that do ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Yea, total number, and how many he gives in a row, like by the same person, Iíd sure like to know who does it like that.
CC-2000:
Well we know Charley for one, and weíll see if anyone else shows up that can, ok ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Fine, but, letís keep our conversations about this private, Iím sticking my neck out, just talking to you about it, ok.
CC-2000:
No problem Rice, itís between us, private for sure.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
I gotta go now, and get back to me on that later ok, bye.
CC-2000:
Bye and thanks.
CHAMBERS-PQ252: Clear
CC-2000: Clear

ISOLATE AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY - MALACHIĖPQ336 Ė RECEIVE
SOUND VOLUME INCREASE

MALACHIĖPQ336:
zzzzzzzzz.........

STANDARD SLEEPING POSITION NOTED - STIFFIE NOTED Ė DOOR SLIGHTLY OPEN - READY FOR TESTING
CONDITIONS MET Ė SITUATION APPROVED
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote