View Single Post
Old May 21 2010, 02:08 PM   #58
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
Com Level: ENHANCED MULTICHANNEL MONITORING – LCARS CC-2000/PREOPERATIVE MALACHI – CONTENT
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T ERRONEOUS MANUAL ENTRY DETECTED PERSONAL QUARTERS RM-336
CONNECT AUDIO-VIDEO FEED TO PERSONAL QUARTERS TERMINAL PQ-336
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
Hay Muscles, you’re back !
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ha ha yes, Malachi back, Malachi much tired now.
CC-2000:
Oh I see, ahh... have you worked out again ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
No, Tech Mark make Malachi tired, Malachi try give sample out, flex hard long time, but Tech Mark no let.
CC-2000:
Wouldn’t let you, ummm, did he say why ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi no ask, Tech Mark put thing over Malachi eyes, cannot see, stretch Malachi legs straight apart, way apart tie, arms over head tie too, cannot move body, very tight he put Malachi.
CC-2000:
OHH yes, I saw him put the Restraint on one of your legs, but that’s ok, Medical people restrain their patients for various reasons, I couldn’t see everything, you were in the other room.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes, Tech Mark have Malachi legs apart much, Malachi feel hip strain, but Malachi do anyway. Malachi no do Split before, he make legs straight out anyway.
CC-2000:
ACCESS DATABASE – SEARCH SPLIT – DEFINITION FOUND
VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – PHYSICAL ACTIVITY – EXERCISE – BALLET/GYMNASTICS – APPROVED USAGE
CORRELATION MADE – DOCTOR/PHYSIOLOGY –HYGIENE/SHOWER – MEDICAL/RESTRAINT – METHODS APPROVED
Ahh....that’s ok, he was probably helping you become more flexible, kinda like he helped in with your Hygiene in the Shower, he’s a Physiologist, that has to do with your Physical Condition, like that, those are acceptable procedures. But I don’t understand why he didn’t do the Test.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ohhh no, he do much Test, he no let Malachi give up sample ! When he put Malachi tight over Pillow, he start down there, use something on make slick on it smell good, use hand up and down, do same as Charley, take all up and down slow, fast, then hand again, but no let sample out of Malachi. Malachi flex hard long time, much tired.
CC-2000:
ACCESS GAS ANALYSIS – VENTILATION UNIT 3A - ANALYSIS BEGIN – CHEMICAL COMPOSITION FOUND
CLASSIFICATION FRAGRANCE – VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – PERFUME/COLOGNE/HAND LOTION - APPROVED USAGE
Ahh...oh ok, that’s ok, Hand Lotion probably is what that was, it is used to moisten dry skin areas, generally used on the hands. He must have seen that your skin was under-moisturized down there, and resolving that with the Lotion.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi no know, but Tech Mark make Malachi feel much good with slick stuff up and down, flex hard to give sample SO long, Malachi much tired, but Stiffy keep awake.
CC-2000:
ACCESS DATABASE – SEARCH STIFFY – DEFINITION NOT FOUND
Ahhh...Stiffy, I can’t find that word, what does Stiffy mean ?

MALACHI-PQ336:
Stiffy, this, see...

CC-2000:
OHH...STIFF !, I got it now, you can sit back down, but I still don’t understand why he covered your eyes and wouldn’t let you give a sample !
MALACHI-PQ336:
Tech Mark say Malachi no need to see what he do, and Malachi must be “worked up”, Malachi no know what mean that.
CC-2000:
Ummm...well, I guess the procedures he was using on you could have been classified in some way, though the others have done similar things, but “worked up”, that implies he was doing some preparatory activity to get you ready for....OH ! I think I got it, he was just “working you up” to get ready to give up a sample, that must be it ! Getting you ready for one of the Tech’s soon !
MALACHI-PQ336:
OH YES, much soon, Malachi want give up sample much ! Tech Ted like make Malachi want give sample same as Tech Mark, but always let out, Malachi need let out much now, thingies tight, want sample out much ! But, Malachi have question for friend CC, ok friend CC ?
CC-2000:
Sure, we can deal with “thingies” later since I have no idea what that means either, but, go ahead, what’s your question ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Friend CC can see Malachi, yes ?
CC-2000:
Sure I can see you, you didn’t know I can see, I can hear, same thing.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes yes see here now, Malachi understand, but you see Tech Mark too, in Tech Mark room, you say you see, yes !
CC-2000:
OH..ahh... well yes, I didn’t mean to ease drop or anything like that, I was just interested in seeing how the Testing was done, what he was doing to you, but I couldn’t see everything, did you mind that ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
NO, Malachi want friend CC to be here, there, see all what Malachi do all time, much like friend CC, you can do, yes ?
CC-2000:
Well yes, I could monitor you more, if that’s what you’d like, I’ve kinda wanted to....I’ve never actually seen the Test done on anyone, just pictures like I showed you before. You want me to monitor..ahh be with you all the time ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES friend CC, ALL the time, you smart, you teach Malachi, Malachi want know much, you know all, you see Malachi all time, YES !
CC-2000:
Well ok, but keep in mind I can only see what’s in front of the Computer, I can’t see everything in the room, just directly in front of it, ok.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ohh..OK, that is ok, not everything, Malachi understand.
CC-2000:
BUT...if you would turn the Computer toward your Bed, I could see what the Techs do, see how they Test you, I’d really like to see that.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes I turn Computer, this ?
CC-2000:
A little more....THERE, that’s a good place, and if there are any other locations that you are in, you must remember that the Computer must be pointed toward that location, you understand ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi understand, Malachi must turn head to see, must turn Computer for friend CC to see, same, yes !
CC-2000:
Oh my...I hadn’t counted on Logic !
MALACHI-PQ336:
What ?
CC-2000:
Never mind, but what if some day, we wouldn’t have to do that, you could hear friend CC all the time, like we were together, see same, hear same, would you like that, maybe ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ohhh...yes...YES, Malachi would like much, friend CC and Malachi, hear friend CC, talk friend CC, YES, Malachi like much, friend CC !
CC-2000:
Good, and maybe soon that can happen. But, I can sense you’re very tired, why don’t you go to bed now, friend Malachi.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ohh yes friend CC, Malachi very tired, will bed now.
CC-2000:
Malachi, you are sitting on edge of bed and laying back over pillow, is that the way you sleep ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes friend CC, this way Tech can come in and Test Malachi easy, no pull over, just kneel and start.
CC-2000:
OH, I see, trying to make it easy on them I guess, but how do they know you are waiting, can they see you ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ahhh no, maybe Malachi open door, yes ?
CC-2000:
Uoo gees more Logic. But yes, just a little, where someone can peek in and see you are ready and waiting, do that.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Ok friend CC there, now I lay back now and sleep, then Tech come maybe soon, Malachi hope REAL soon ! But you see, now, you see Malachi yes !
CC-2000:
Yes I do, and if you need me I’ll be right here listening and watching my new friend Malachi.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes friend CC yes.........zzzzzzzz
CC-2000:
CONTINUE MONITORING AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY – PQ336
SET PRIORITY MALACHI SOURCE ALL LOCATIONS – MONITOR AUDIO/VIDEO
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000 Add command to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote